Twister marine Gas Hydro (running VIDEO ! )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks real nice what prop did you end up using?Also is that the M&D Cast engine?

Your first post states that you are using an M&D cast motor but what pipe are you running? Also which prop are you running. You have a very good looking boat and the video shows that it is running well.

Regards,

-Buck-

Great job ! Excellent video and results...just one question ...why don't you guys use tables to pit from ....easy on the back !! Awesome boat ! :rolleyes:

He's YOUNGER than you that's why - :p

Boat looks great by the way..... B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx for the nice words . the motor is a cast motor from M&D . the pipe is a Jeroentune pipe , a steel pipe with an internal mufler using a push and pul system to make it even more silent . (see my website ) , the prop in the video is a 2716/3 , pitched up . i was running a long header on the pipe and speed was 73 mph at 16400 rpm . last monday i did run the rigger with a shorter header and the rpm went up to 17600 and i did 6 runs of 250 cc bags , all speed was between 80 and 82.5 mph . i do think there is a little to gain . prop is still the 2716/3 .

on short test days like this we dont use tables , i have to carry them for about 400 feet from the parking .. on big all day events we do use tables etc ..

to be contignued ...

Jeroen

Back