Twin Testing-Badger Pond

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Duke, what are you testing ? That twin always has run great, it needs no stinking testing. See you this week end !!! P.S. tried to sing up for this week ends race and would not let me get in after selecting the classes , I;m running A - B - and D HYDRO, hope this helps in making out your heat racing spread sheet. Good Luck and Happy Racing.

Duke,

A pair of 2517-19-38% will make the boat handle much smoother and the back end will

stay hooked up in race water. The H-48's are old designs without much rake and too

much blade area for today's twins. I think it is time to use the 'Game Changers".
default_smile.png

Just A Good Suggestion,

Mark Sholund

Hi Duke, what are you testing ? That twin always has run great, it needs no stinking testing. See you this week end !!! P.S. tried to sing up for this week ends race and would not let me get in after selecting the classes , I;m running A - B - and D HYDRO, hope this helps in making out your heat racing spread sheet. Good Luck and Happy Racing.
John,

You are all signed up for the race.

I am testing another set of props for the old girl. Trying to dial in the CMB 80's-I had 67's in it last year.

I am thinking the 67's were a bit faster. But I am not done testing yet.......

See you Saturday at the race.

Duke,

A pair of 2517-19-38% will make the boat handle much smoother and the back end will

stay hooked up in race water. The H-48's are old designs without much rake and too

much blade area for today's twins. I think it is time to use the 'Game Changers".
default_smile.png

Just A Good Suggestion,

Mark Sholund
Mark,

I will look into getting a set of 2517's soon.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Duke

Latest posts

Back