twin riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kev,

yeh, cant wait to Finley, once i get some time on the twin and some more speed,

it will be awesome,

will talk to you soon

regards Aaron

p.s make you got your 21 mono smokin" as mine will be there,

watch out, nova35 plus :D

Kev,yeh, cant wait to Finley, once i get some time on the twin and some more speed,

it will be awesome,

will talk to you soon

regards Aaron

p.s make you got your 21 mono smokin" as mine will be there,

watch out, nova35 plus :D
Hi, Aaron! Very nice boat! And light! I just finished my first gas rigger. It is weight 11.7 pounds

(no fuel). How my flow meter works for you? Good luck. Boris.

Aaron,

whats your tub width on that twin.

External and internal please...

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I know it's a little late but I got a new scale yesterday.

SGX 67/80 twin w/CMB .80Rs and black AB .67 pipes RTR w/o fuel, radio box tape, or cable lube = 13lbs 10.2oz.

And that is no smoke up any ones arse.

-Buck-

p.s. - How is that SGX-2 working out for you now Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I know it's a little late but I got a new scale yesterday. SGX 67/80 twin w/CMB .80Rs and black AB .67 pipes RTR w/o fuel, radio box tape, or cable lube = 13lbs 10.2oz.

-Buck-

That boat must haul some mail !! If you don't mind my asking what pitch numbers do you like for heat racing ? Thanks ,Tom .

Okay I know it's a little late but I got a new scale yesterday. SGX 67/80 twin w/CMB .80Rs and black AB .67 pipes RTR w/o fuel, radio box tape, or cable lube = 13lbs 10.2oz.

-Buck-

That boat must haul some mail !! If you don't mind my asking what pitch numbers do you like for heat racing ? Thanks ,Tom .
1667's usually.

-Buck-

-Buck-

1667's usually.

-Buck-
LOL :D

Buck

that's a nice weight...

my sgx-2 weight was 13-3/4 pounds with mod hr91's

hav'nt run the boat since November, but when i ran it it was clocked at 99.1mph down the front straight

just before i went into turn one and and about 88mph in the turn...in race trim,

its got some awesome speed, but alittle hard to race at those speeds

regards Aaron

Latest posts

Back