twin riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allan

ran the new twin sgx-2 at the OZ Nats last week, after running in the engines in practice and trimming the boat up,

it ran real fast, but having no time on the boat, it was a little hard to drive, at those speeds

regards Aaron

Aaron,

Is that the Twin 67/80 hull?

Now that you've had it at the pond once let me know if you have any tuning questions.

Looks awsome!

Andy

will give you a call,

sgx-2 80 twin,

tuning was not bad, hit around 140kph out of the turns and 150kph end of the straights, [any boat at them speeds is hard to race] :D

just couple little things to sort out,

regards Aaron

Andy, can you make one for Aaron with a bullbar on the front or a horn? As the slower boats got in the way.

Awesome looking boat and goes even better however thought he lost the pipes after he was involved in a small collision. We went for a swim and found them in about 10 minutes and put them back on.

Beep, beep Aaron's coming through!

Aaron,

I notice you have the AB 67 Billet pipes mounted in rubber. Let us know if you have any issues with them.

Thanks,

Andy

ANDY

will be calling tomorrow.

thanks to Grub and Ian it was getting better every run

regards Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian

your dead right, need some driving practice..lol

when i gave Brett Ward a drive in open water, he drove the twin better then me. :(

Finley here we come

regards Aaron

Aaron, aka 'Nova'

Brett (ace) drove it better as he was driving it like he stole it.

that boat sure was a work of art.

I just like it every time you opened the throttle how it had HUGE acceleration.

thanks for your help at the nationals also.

Will talk to you later this month about getting some stuff

cheers

David

"Aaron and Glenn Watkins collide at the start at about 2 minutes!"

Oh the heart ache when that crash happen. It was right in front of where i was pitting for the weekend. Boat parts went flying. Thankfully the boys found the stuff and got the boat out racing again the next day.

Dave

I mst have missed it before :huh: . That's a driving infraction Glenn, 50 points penalty :D .

Peter Duggan

Latest posts

Back