• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

twin rigger props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Price reduced!!!!!!Guys these two sets of props were done by Mark at props 4 you....I have no idea of the size or pitch of these..maybe mark can chime in here....they are in mint condition...

They were used on a sgx twin mac 80's rigger.... Sorry for the lack of Info....

75.00 for all four props plus $ 7.50 shipping

Mike Allen

16141 sw 83 ave

palmetto bay , Fla 33157

Last edited by a moderator:
I did buy them, I was told they were shipped to me on August 26th or so, still haven't seen them though. Getting very concerned..... :huh:

I did buy them, I was told they were shipped to me on August 26th or so, still haven't seen them though. Getting very concerned..... :huh:
I see your point... I would have used a somewhat different word than "concerned". The props could have made it from Miami to Texas on a snails back by now, and thats with the little fellow having to swim thru "Ike's" wake. :eek: best wishes on fetching your props , hopefully there is a good explanation.

Hope all is well with folks effected by Ike.

I'm still waiting on items paid for on 8-9-08.

The storm has nothing to do with it. B)

I'm still waiting on items paid for on 8-9-08.The storm has nothing to do with it. B)
You have more patience than I. ;)

One would believe if you had been given a good reason, you would not have posted here with the 5+ week delay between payment and non-receipt of goods.

I dont know the story ,not my buisness. I was just seeing if the props were still availble that Mr Bear apeared to have purchased, but I didnt see where the deal had been completed.

Props have been sold and delivered..slow but im sure Russell has a huge smile on his face when he opened the box.... ENJOY RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And THANKS....

Back