• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twin Props (12 Sets) w/custom box.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

Well, I sold my twin last year and have been holding on to my twin props since. Its really a shame to just sit so I figured I sell it to help finance more boat stuff. lol. Ill be honest, I actually only tested half the props in this box so I cant give characterisics of the odd(non traditional) props on my RR Xtreme Twin 80. So here goes. The Prop box is one that I made custom for twin sets. I made about 20 of these prop boxes for people on here but this is the only one for twin sets of 1/4" props. Holds 14 sets; Twelve 2 Bladed Sets and Two 3 Bladed Sets for a total of 28 props. So here is the list of twin sets;

H48 set S/B, perfect shape, done by Mark Sholund

H50 set new, raw, never got around to doin them...

1467 set S/B, perfect shape, stock pitch, done by me.(My props are as good as any)

1667 set. S/B, perfect shape, stock pitch w/small barr cuts, done by me. These were my best heat racing props.

1667 set S/B, great shape. CMDi stock pitch.

1667 set S/B CMDi, perfect shape. has some pitch for sure but not exactly sure how much.

1667 set S/B, Pitched. Not sure who did them but both have some small dings that have arrows pointing them out.

1667 set S/B, Reduced to 64mm at 5.8" from CMDi. I got these props from Don F. and they are perfect.

1667 set S/B, de-tongued reduced diameter and cupped to the moon. Got these a few years ago, never tried em. good shape.

67 X 114 set S/B, Pitched, some cup. These are some serious props. If you can throw em, your haulin a$$. Okay shape.

ABC S-40 3 Blades. Im so mad that I didnt get a chance to try these out. Love the stock blade profile. I got em new did a quick S/B, never mounted on anything. :(

The last set which are the SAW lookin props I dont really remember what they are. I can kinda make out 8620 on the hub, but I thought they were something like 1614's ? Either way, S/B and they have some pitting.

So,without saying, theres a lot of money in this box. (most wasted) lol. Before I start splitting up all of it, Im going to list it as a package, as you see it. Total of 12 sets of props w/ the case. There is a great variety of props here if you have or want to get into twins. Hell, I dont care if you buy it and sell off what you dont want. I wont be upset.

I figure most of these sets are easily worth $60-80 plus a case I would charge $60 to make. Im asking $500 shipped for all 12 sets and case. I take M/O or Paypal (add 3% for paypal) Im going to give it a week or so before I even consider splitting it all up.......

Larry Gempp Jr.

847-732-8008

002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold pending funds..........Sorry fellas, got a phone call about 5 minutes after I posted. No, it wasnt Don, that sneaky devil! :) If it falls through Paul Stirton is next in line.......Thank you intlwaters.

Larry Jr.

Latest posts

Back