twin 67 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buckshot, I was thinking of the sept points race in dallas,
That's a bummer. They aren't offering any nitro classes in the Points Series races, only open classes on Sunday. Besides that we'll be rocking the dock at the Indy Masters in Hobart, IN in September.

Jeff,

If you were having good luck in the past with the Cooper pipes then put them back on and get the boat making laps before you start changing things......just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
buckshot, I was thinking of the sept points race in dallas,
That's a bummer. They aren't offering any nitro classes in the Points Series races, only open classes on Sunday. Besides that we'll be rocking the dock at the Indy Masters in Hobart, IN in September.
(Hobart)..........now that'll be a heck of a twin class this year! Jeff you should get that puppy runnin and make the trip up!!

g

Jeff,

Hobart is really a great place to race. It would be great to have you there if you can make the trip, even if just to hang out. There are a lot of good people to visit with (like the old days!).

Mr Otto is making the absolute best speed juice available. Check the tanks; replace the ALL the tubing and you will be back in the game. The Cooper or the MAC pipes will work just fine.. .

Hope to see you soon!

Will

Buckshot & Greg,

With a little luck, there should be 2 or 3 new twins from California that will be in Hobart! It is going to be a BLAST!!!

ps NITRO TWINS! ;)

Don :)

Buckshot & Greg,

With a little luck, there should be 2 or 3 new twins from California that will be in Hobart! It is going to be a BLAST!!!

ps NITRO TWINS! ;)

I hear you have a cool twin project coming.....looking forward to seeing it. :)

Thanks Buck,

It may or may not work, but for sure is different than any thing anyone has ever run in a circle. :p

Should be in the water in about 3 weeks

Oh ya -- It,s realy different and Don did a fantastic job on it (as per)

I see no reason why it won,t work great -- it should be VERY stable in rough water

Henry

Back