Twin gas rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, That thing is a beast. Looks killer. I always wanted to see a twin gas boat. Great job!! Ryon Shaw

:ph34r: Will be Permit for entry open Hydro twin mix gas and nitro? and Illegal or legal for IMPBA or NAMBA? Can you explain any rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice craftsmanship Mike, so what did you think of that cowl remark!LOL

:ph34r: Will be Permit for entry open Hydro twin mix gas and nitro? and Illegal or legal for IMPBA or NAMBA? Can you explain any rule?
Some things you just do, for the fun of it!!
I read namba office rule book but nothing about Twin gas so I dont know about it <_< May Al Water or Russ S will tell more informate and will find out? :rolleyes:

Never know that Will you be Disq for twin gas ?

Some things you just do, for the fun of it!!
I read namba office rule book but nothing about Twin gas so I dont know about it <_< May Al Water or Russ S will tell more informate and will find out? :rolleyes:

Never know that Will you be Disq for twin gas ?
Looks good what motors? what does it weigh? Take a BIG BOY TO LAUNCH A BIG BOAT. And a even bigger Boy to haul it in.....Mike

Thanks for the compliments guy's

Alan there is a proposal in now to get the twin gas riggers passed , so if it passes you will start seeing these monsters at a pond near you.

Mike the motor's are RCMK rear ex. , there 5.2 hp. stock out of the box and can be run in LS26 class

Mike

Hello everybody .

This is a reply from Australia . In the past ~ week there there has been a very active post on the AMPBA Forum ( Australia ) about having these boats included as a regular competition class . The member over here that first listed it on our Forum has recently mentioned he has received the wording proposal for a rule change done by some model boaters in America . I have no interest in running 1 of these boats , just letting you know that there are other people out there who plan to run these boats .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Yup,

There is a proposal on the table for IMPBA that is expected to pass. The people working on it are being very cautious and taking they're time to get it right and making sure the insurance carrier is comfortable with the change. They want to run these boats too. Heck, you might see one in my collection one day also.

Mike,

the twin looks great!!

If I'm not mistaken, the boat pictured is for one of our club members here in Grand Rapids, so this rule needs to pass to see that monster go around the buoys in our club pond. I've got my fingers crossed :)

Hi Mike

If you woud like a Mold for your cowl I can design it in 3D

and then have the Mold Made for you.

Let me know.

The rapid prototype is made on a $45,000.00 CNC Composite Material Printer.

Very fast and inexpensive compared to standard mold making charges.

Thanks

Joe

Here's some pix of a twin gas rigger i'm putting together for a customer.
HEY MAN, THAT THING IS AMAZING!!! BEAUTEFUL CRAFTMANSHIP!!!! LOOKS BALLISTIC JUST SITTING THERE!! PS, HATE TO GET RUN OVER BY IT!!

WHER ARE THEY GOING TO RUN IT,WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT RUN. TAKE CARE AND KEEP THOSE GREAT BOATS ON COMING!!

Hey guy's thanks for all the compiments on the twin , i can't wait to see these monsters run , should be pretty cool , history in the making

Mike

All these monster gas twins popping up! Looks good Mike! We are building one for a customer also.

Hopefully we can race them!! :)

Thanks for the compliments guy's
Alan there is a proposal in now to get the twin gas riggers passed , so if it passes you will start seeing these monsters at a pond near you.

Mike the motor's are RCMK rear ex. , there 5.2 hp. stock out of the box and can be run in LS26 class

Mike
:huh: I talked Al Water about it :ph34r: I was surprised that He said At this time NAMBA insurance will not cover you operating a gas boat exceeding 35.99cc :blink: I fugure that math ( 2x 26cc= 52cc) Will you be risk something happen Good Luck!

Allan......NAMBA is Not IMPBA. And while everyone seem to be confident that the proposal will pass.

That is YET to happen. SO you could be right. Give it a few more weeks and you will have the answer.

Latest posts

Back