• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TWIN 67/84 EAGLE SGX II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty Faust

I'M SELLING MY TWIN 67/84 EAGLE SGX II BOAT...BUILT 100% BY PETER MULLER FROM SOUTH FLORIDA. PETER IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE FINEST BUILDERS IN THE BUSINESS, HE IS ALSO WELL KNOWN FOR BUILDING THE R/C TURBINE BOATS FOR PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD..THESE BOATS COST CLOSE TO $20,000. TO OWN ANYTHING PETER BUILDS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!...HERE'S WHAT IS INCLUDED.

1) BOAT WITH CARBON FIBER COWL.

2) ALL RUNNING HARDWARE CUSTOM ANODIZED IN GOLD.

3) 2 CMDI SILVER SOLDERED SHAFTS, WITH BULLET NOSE DRIVE DOGS.

4) 2 CUSTOM FUEL TANKS.

5) 2 HIGH END SERVOS.

6) CUSTOM ENGRAVED JRS BOAT STAND.

FIRST $1,800 TAKES IT!!!..BUYER COVERS SHIPPING COST!!

Note: Pipes and headers are not included in the sale price.

OR..$2,500. READY TO RUN!!..WITH PIPES/HEADERS, AND TWO MAC 67'S WITH FRESH BRAD CHRISTY BILLET PISTONS, AND FRESH BEARINGS.

17.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg

To keep things fair and in order please inquire here..."no pm's please".

Thanks!

Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
I'M SELLING MY TWIN 67/84 EAGLE SGX II BOAT...BUILT 100% BY PETER MULLER FROM SOUTH FLORIDA. PETER IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE FINEST BUILDERS IN THE BUSINESS, HE IS ALSO WELL KNOWN FOR BUILDING THE R/C TURBINE BOATS FOR PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD..THESE BOATS COST CLOSE TO $20,000. TO OWN ANYTHING PETER BUILDS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!...HERE'S WHAT IS INCLUDED.

1) BOAT WITH CARBON FIBER COWL.

2) ALL RUNNING HARDWARE CUSTOM ANODIZED IN GOLD.

3) 2 CMDI SILVER SOLDERED SHAFTS, WITH BULLET NOSE DRIVE DOGS.

4) 2 CUSTOM FUEL TANKS.

5) 2 HIGH END SERVOS.

6) CUSTOM ENGRAVED JRS BOAT STAND.

FIRST $1,800 TAKES IT!!!..BUYER COVERS SHIPPING COST!!

Note: Pipes and headers are not included in the sale price.

OR..$2,500. READY TO RUN!!..WITH PIPES/HEADERS, AND TWO MAC 67'S WITH FRESH BRAD CHRISTY BILLET PISTONS, AND FRESH BEARINGS.

View attachment 49394View attachment 49395View attachment 49396View attachment 49397View attachment 49398View attachment 49399View attachment 49400View attachment 49401

To keep things fair and in order please inquire here..."no pm's please".

Thanks!

Ty
TyFaust i have a buddy that wants it less Power ill send you a PM with payment and shipping details

Congrats to the person who bought it!!..one of the most beautiful twins you'll ever want to see!!..and runs as good as it looks!!..here's a you tube video of me having some fun with Brett English., btw that was Jeremy Edge filming and getting emotional at the end,lol.

Enjoy!

Congrats to the person who bought it!!..one of the most beautiful twins you'll ever want to see!!..and runs as good as it looks!!..here's a you tube video of me having some fun with Brett English., btw that was Jeremy Edge filming and getting emotional at the end,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JByztPmybaQ

Enjoy!
That Twin is going back to Orlando Florida (jose Barreiro is the new Owner of the Twin) hes a contractor here in Afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JByztPmybaQ

Enjoy!
That Twin is going back to Orlando Florida (jose Barreiro is the new Owner of the Twin) hes a contractor here in Afghanistan.
Make sure you hook him up with us here in Orlando so he can come play at the pond.

Back