Turning the industry around

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Climate Models

Climate Models is pleased to announce that we will now give free shipping to any customer who does not receive a reply to any e-mail, phone call, or letter received by Climate Models in a timely fashion.

The RC boat industry (RC model industry in general) is overwhelmed by poor service before, during, and after a sale.

On line stores can look impressive, but how can you be sure you are dealing with a reputable business that will look after you, and not rip you off?

A customer is often left confused and wondering if their personal information is safe, and when (or if) their order will ever be shipped.

We at Climate Models would like to try and reverse this current trend by offering, you the customer, a better option.

Climate Models believes in customer service before all else. We promise to communicate with you in a pleasant manner and look after you ASAP, no questions asked.

You will get timely, considerate, responses to all inquiries, orders, and after sale service.

We have a full time customer service department to handle all of your modeling questions or needs.

Give us a try. We think you will appreciate the kind of customer service we offer.

Sincerely,

Peter Richards

Customer Service @ Climate Models

We will always return E-mails, phone calls and other correspondence within 24 hours of receiving them unless otherwise noted. Some conditions apply. We will deduct or refund the shipping costs from any order placed where a response was not received in the specified time.

Please see our customer service pollicies on our website at www.climatemodels.com for full details.

Be careful Peter. You may start getting emails saying that you never responded to them. But in fact they never emailed you in the first place. I would put a disclaimer about that in your policy's page.

Steven

ClayGlover said:
I've gotten Top Notch Service from Climate Models.  :)
99272[/snapback]

Hey !!! What about My boat that you promised to send me 6 months ago !! HUH ??

Oh wait ! That was somebody else............Sorry.........Nevermind :p

I think about people that may not be mechanicly inclined diving blindly into the rc boating hobby. The frustration and defeat etc etc etc. Even for thoughs with experience a helpful and educated source makes all the difference in the world. And it makes it fun for both buyer and seller. Way to go Peter. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back