Tunnel Hull Canopies??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

i was just wondering if anyone here could tell me if they know where i can get a hold of a canopy for a tunnel hull...

im looking for something like S1 has (maybe Mike would be able to let me know if he will be selling any separate?) or even something like on a dumas sprint or the newer Hot Shot or something like that that has a nice shape to it and fits a boat that is around 27" long

THANKS!

Kris

Tim,

Thanks, wrote you an email

Jerry,

1800 numbers are still free for me too :p (i hope they are to america anyways) and i checked out their website and the 7.5 canopy looks alright...is that what is used on your Dunlap 27, but cut down i think you said in your article?

would you happen to have any dimentions of it that you would be able to let me know so i can adjust my drawings to suit it before i build a boat for it?

Kris

Chris

I would be happy to sell you one. I have them in stock and ready to ship.

E mail me if you need me to help

Need anyting else?? Sounds like you could use a good fuel cell to go with that !! ;D

Rock-on

Grim

Thanks Mike,

im sure i would get a fuel cell off ya if i used IC outboards ;)

would you happen to have any other pics or movies of your Villain S1 to show us all?

Kris

Latest posts

Back