• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ts3 with os vr 1f/s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

for sale is a ts3 with a vr one os max with new piston/liner that still needs broke in and new bearings....i would like to keep together as one,boat has been ran for one season has a few battle scares on it and had crack in tge back but has been fixed and handles grear....hi tec servos 82mg for throttle and a 645 mg for streeing.....llooking to get 325 for it obo.....worst i can say is no...thanks for looking.

James, you have read all my PM's requesting an address but have yet to provide an address for me to pay you for the ts3. If there is a reason you do not want to do business with me, please let me know. I went into this with an open mind about you....please reply with either an explanation or an address to complete the transaction. I feel I have ignored after you offered the boat for sale & I offered to buy it. Not how to deal with people, it's both rude & irritating. The ball is/has been in YOUR court.

James contacted me yesterday. He provided GOOD pics of the damage on the ts3 (without me asking), as he wanted to be sure I understood what condition the hull was in. He had hesitated selling it to me (or anyone else), due to the damage. It's what I want, a pond beater to blow k&bs up on to save my race boats on pond play days. It's a top speed, they crack the transom seam, ver. 2 or 3 - doesn't matter. I've fixed more than a few (-; Other than his hesitance, he has been honest about the boat, so it's all good so far.

thank u robin for the good words...and your welcome for the pics i know i stated it had been crack and repair but didnt want to sell with out seeing damage firstand is a good boat to blow up k@bs on as i have blowen a few up on them myself....and once again thanks robin and sry for not getting back sooner to u about it.....:):)

so now as far as motor goes it is still for sell as well and is in good to near new condition as i got it from rodney pierce who did a rebuild on it so it is like new condition with new bearings i will drop price too 225...and send pics if u would like...

thanks james

James, the ts3 showed up yesterday. I would have gotten it sooner, IF I had sent the proper money orders to the correct address's - LOL....... It was shipped when promised, & was described accurately, thanx again, james.

Latest posts

Back