• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

thunder tiger outboards/ts3 with thunder tiger out board...and more

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

Just seeing if anyone has any interest in this stuff....looking to reduce a few things to make room for more stuff... i have a ts3 with a thunder tiger outboard.....motor is like new and still needs broke in,the ts3 has some cracks and that from being my first boat i have ever owned....the back of the trasom was crack but i have fixed it .... i use it just for fun now or if one of my nephew's want to play toy boats with me.....i also have two more thunder tiger out boards that r still like new never ran or very little use with pinch and pop to them,and a extra powerhead that i have modified for a pipe has about a half of gallon of fuel in it and extras parts and gears.....just seeing if there is any interest in the stuff if not i will keep as my back ups for my modified thunder tiger...

Ts3 with thunder tiger,$165, plus shipping

Thunder tiger outboard motors,$125 each plus shipping ,ONE SOLD TO BOB KINSILL,ONE REMAINING

Extra powerhead,$70,plus shipping ,SOLD TO JAYME

I also have other motors for sale as well and a speturm remote with a two channel marine reciver..

The other motor is a picco 45 blue head that is my back up...will put picks of this and remote up later...PICCO MOTOR SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamey if u want extra powerhead it will be 75 shiped...there is no pto but i do belive i have a flywheel for it...lmk

It has about a gallon and a half throw it....still has pinch and good compression....always starts right up and always came back in on own power...always ran it rich....not the fastest engine but always made it back in like i said on own power....it is a reliable engine....always wd 40ed after wards and corrosion x in it and oiled.....bearings r smooth and urns freely.. i would like 210 shiped for it obo

Back