Trying to get in touch with Blazer Marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrcbud

Has anyone had any luck with getting in touch with Blazer Marine? I tried contacting him through his site but I never get a return email. I'm really interested in the Whiplash GV for next season and I needed some info from him. I sent a message out about a month ago and again about almost a week ago. Should I just call? Is he still in business? Anyone know what the deal is?

I was just hoping he would return an email because I'm out of the country an a phone call would shoot the bill through the roof

invest in a magic jack, you can pick your US area code/phone number-- US and Canadian calls are free and if you take your magic jack out of the USA and are calling from there to the US or canada its free Ive had one since about 2009 its great just have to have a USB port and high speed internet--the 19$ a year isnt exactly true after fees it comes to about 22$ which is still less than 2$ a month

Research into the long distance end of it a bit just to make sure im correct (I dont leave the usa so havent personally tried that end of it lol)

well i'll be home in a few. so guess i'll try then. guess i'm just impatient. thought maybe he went out of buisness

Back