TROPHY RACE..... CHARLOTTE NC CRWB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Google pic I looked at shows a fountain in the middle of the lake, which would be fine for practice. Is this the same site being considered for the race or has that changed? I am really excited for you guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Location is some what small but it is and has proven to be a location to have fun, and yes Ron it's a fountain there that will be turned off, the other locations seem to be falling like flies and/or taking for ever in response so we ARE going to run with what we have been blessed to have which is shads to bring racers to the qc and reunite a old rc family(Ron knows what I'm speaking on) as dar as running the big gasser if you want to bring it you are more than welcome to as we will deffinatley find a class (1/8 hydroplane) to put you with.

AS FOR THE MAIN QUESTION THAT IM BEING ASKED "are you nervous "...."do you think you should postpone the race to make people happy".... What classes will you run if people don't come".....MY ANSWER: WE ARE THE CAROLINAS RC WATER BURNERS BUILT ON FAITH AND LOVE AS WELL AS FUN AND MOTIVATION THIS EVENT IS SET IN STONE TO BRING SMILES TO PEOPLES FACES AND CREATE LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIPS WE MAY NOT BE BIG IN NUMBERS AND MAY NOT HAVE THE BIGGEST POND BUT BASED OFF OF OUR PAST EVENTS I FEEL THAT WE HAVE THE BIGGEST HEART AS A CLUB TO PUT ON A HELL OF AN EVENT SOOOOO COME ON OUT.......THERE WILL BE FOOD,RAFFLES,TROPHIES,AND EXCELLENT TIGHT RACING!!!!!!!!!

Mitch,

Looks like you summed it up for everyone..... :)

"You're on the clock!!"..... :)

Hope to see everyone out at the pond on this FUN event DATE! ONCE AGAIN HARDWARE (trophies) HAVE BEEN ORDERED AND WILL BE READY FOR THE BEST DRIVERS ON THE POND

Mitch,

Go to www.rcracingevents.com and setup your race so you can manage the entries and race itself. If you need any help setting it up, just let me know. Thanks.

UPDATE....HAVE BEEN M.I.A FOR A WHILE BEEN SUPER SUPER BUSY WITH THE HOLIDAY SEASON NOW OVER I CAN FOCUS ON GETTINGTHE TROPHY RACE BACK ON CUE....WITH SO MANY DELAYS AND ALOT OF PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT WEATHER ANDCATTENDANCE AS ITS SO CLOSE TO VALENTINES DAY....THE TROPHY RACE IS POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE....ALSO ALL TROPGIES ARE OBTAINED AND LOOKS AMAZING....MORE INFO COMING....ALSO A SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO RON SHAW AND CHILI FOR SO MUCH INFO. ALSO CHILI WHEN YOU GET A SECOND CAN YOU HIT MY INBOX

Thanks Mitch. Happy to help anyway I can. Let me know anything else we can do. Looking forward to racing in Charlotte again.

Seems like we way need to regroup. I have not been involved for a while. Great group of guys,.. I think the club out grew the location real fast.. I'm home for a while now.. I'm going to maybe try to get something organized. I think they did hold an actual race day.. but I didn't know about it..

Back