travel containers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pagemaster

I was given the idea to look for Rubbermaid travel containers on wheels. But I cant seem to find any with wheels around here. Anyone have any ideas?

Steven

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd try looking at Kmart or Target for something like that..Try looking in the gardening section, I'd think a garden cart would serve the purpose VERY well indeed.

Methinks I may have to snap one up for myself now..hmmm.

Zach

Pagemaster said:
I was given the idea to look for tupperware travel containers on wheels. But I cant seem to find any with wheels around here. Anyone have any ideas?
Steven

99156[/snapback]

Hi Steven,

Try the Walmart or Menards, they both have heavy duty ones that are used like job site gang boxes. These have locks and are pretty secure, good for UPS and airline shipping as well. Walmart had them in the auto section and Menards in the tool box section.

Paul.

Just make sure they don't exceed the airline size restrictions (by much) or you will have to pay their $50.00 penalty. If they are overweight as well it's another 50!

I've got a rubbermaid that is a little oversized but underweight so they let me through!

Good luck,

Dick

Latest posts

Back