Transom Twister Hydro Fest Flyer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jim,

After my crash with my 20 hydro I will need to scratch it, There is no way I can get it fixed in time.

Sorry.

Kevin

Com on guys where are all the A hydros.

Put me in for B and D hydro on DSM. Put my dad down for A and B hydro. The A hydro is on 64 and DSM for the other. Thanks.

Mike, message received.

David, thanks. will do.

edit: the only classes which haven't made the 3 boat minimum are RTR and Gas Cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

it's the day before the race and only two confirmed entries for RTR and Gas Outrigger. Unfortunately we will be canceling those two classes.

Tom, Mark B., Jim, and the rest of the Transom Twisters Great Race Yesterday!!!

Special recognition goes out the retrieve boat guys. Thankless job in sunny hot weather!!!

Scale Driver's Great final yesterday!!! Six fast boats all on the line a zero!!!

Robbie Great driving in the Scale final!! Congrats on the win!!!

I wish I could have seen it, too busy watching my own boat
default_wink.png

Also, many thanks to Austin Notter and Juice for calling some heats for us. It really helped ease the burden on us.

Most of all, a huge thank you to everyone who came out and raced. We had thrilling moments, minimal incidents, it was all just really, really good fun.

In spite of the piles of goose crap, that is. How are those damned birds still a protected species?

Congrats to Austin Notter, He won his first, First place trophy and it was in LSG27 Mono. Turn one was brutal on the start.

Dean

Back