Min Gold Cup Race Registration and Flyer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert Dygert

gas Racers,

Attached is the race flyer for the 2021 Min Gold Cup Race September 11th and 12th. This is a 2 day race this year at Spencer Park in Rochester Hills. Also we have added Gas Scale, and Open Hydro. Classes include, A Hydro, B Hydro, D Hydro, E/F Hydro, Sport 20, Sport 40, 1/8th Scale, Gas Cat, Gas Hydro, Gas Sport Hydro, and Thunder boat.

Attachments

• MGC Flyer 2021 - Spencer Park - 7.12.2021.doc
    256 KB · Views: 77
Racers,
I've been trying to get the race put on rc racing events, but having issues with logging on. I've been waiting for a reply back from the support request I put in for a few days now.

In the meantime, please enter here or e-mail Bert or myself. My e-mail is [email protected]

I see some already reentered online. Thanks.
I entered Joe, John and Todd this morning on RC racing events.

Ok everyone. Let's get those entries in. Should be a fun weekend.

Mike and Bert I have a question why don't you offer any mono classes in nitro but you offer one in gas alot of the Saginaw guys run mono and I know of a few Detroit guys also I can only speak for myself but do I come to D2 race with one boat sport 40 pay park fees entry fee gas to get there and two nights in hotel or go to Saint Anne race that is a little farther race b mono d mono sport 40 entry fees two nights in hotel and gas to get there if you offer mono and it doesn't fill up can't you just drop that class but if you don't offer it how do you know how many you would have you offer A hydro and I would be really surprised if you get 3 entries looking for clarification Jeff Barnes

Jeff,
The classes offered are based off the past history of running races in district 2. Just a few years ago, we had enough A hydros for 2 heats, but now that does not seem to be the situation any more. As with anything, things change and we have to adapt. If you guys can come up with the boats, we can make the change and offer the classes. The whole idea is to get as many boats as possible in the district out racing. I would think there would not be a problem getting enough for B mono. Most of the monos in the district are in your club, so if you want to poll the guys and find out who will come, we will open the race up for those classes.

Entries are picking up. Let's get some more in. It's looking like some mild weather heading our way for a while now so it should be a good race.

Anyone interested in sponsoring a class, cost for class sponsorship is $40.

Also, looks like we will have a lunch cook out on Saturday for participants.

Back