Min Gold Cup Race Registration and Flyer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boaters,
We got together today and made a decision that due to the lower boat count that we are going to change back to a 1 day race on Sunday, September 12. We will set up on Saturday morning and open the water up for test and tune all day. If you would like to come Saturday to test on the course you are welcome to do so.

We are planning on running three rounds of racing on Sunday.

Mike or Bert,

For some reason RCracingevents isn't letting me re-enter. Please put me in B Hydro and D Hydro. In the meantime I will keep trying on the website.

Thank You to the Oakland Wolverine Club! I had fun at the event and appreciate all the work that goes into one of these races - It was great catching up with some people I haven't seen in years and even had fun racing.

I have never seen a bigger smile or adrenalin rush on Andrew Capaldi then after Sundays 1/8 Scale Final. I think it would have been a photo finish if his boat had not tripped out in the final turn. Mike Betke said it was the most intense race he had been in for a long time. It was a great heat to watch and I hope you have many more. Doesn't It really feels really good when you perform this well!!!!! The Old Dog

Jerry talk about funny how about in the 3rd round of sport 40 I think Charles was in first I was in second and Chris Capaldi was in 3rd and Chris hit a foam bouy on the 2nd lap knocking it loose as I come around for my 4th lap I hit the floating bouy and stuck it with my sponson and took it around at full speed for two laps as I tried to stay ahead of Chris on 6 lap i circum to the bouy and waves on final turn a Chris past me for 2nd that one way to get around me Chris 😄😄😄😄 GOOD TIMES

Fellas,

Charles has it figured out I believe.
Wish I could of made it down to watch the action.
Hopefully next year I will be back racing.

Thanks For The Report Jerry and Jeff,

Mark Sholund

I have never seen a bigger smile or adrenalin rush on Andrew Capaldi then after Sundays 1/8 Scale Final. I think it would have been a photo finish if his boat had not tripped out in the final turn. Mike Betke said it was the most intense race he had been in for a long time. It was a great heat to watch and I hope you have many more. Doesn't It really feels really good when you perform this well!!!!! The Old Dog
Best part was having my old pit man (dad) behind me coaching thru that final.

Like always this race was a fantastic event. The hotdogs were a treat, the rain stayed away, and the weather turned out to be great! There was some truly exciting racing, especially the 1/8 Scale Hydroplane Heats. Every year you guys show up with Nitro & Gas Boats that continue to get even faster somehow. Plus an impressive electric rigger in open hydro that was ballistic! I had a great time and really enjoyed spending the day with many fellow boaters & friends I haven’t seen in a few years. Thanks for the memories! Here are a few pics my family took (mostly of me.) Nothing spectacular, but figured I would share for others to see.
1311782D-D77B-41F0-BE0E-20A590E14798.jpegEE2CABC9-846D-494B-96F9-508E44939D20.jpeg8DB8C6F7-3026-402A-BF94-C035D4335C40.jpegF8F3601A-6DB8-4DF4-B087-1164AAF8F622.jpegAAF178DC-CE09-4013-87A5-3FA4DDD6DFCD.jpeg802965D4-E467-43FD-9E25-0D2982979092.jpeg

Latest posts

Back