Trailer,Boat & All Equipment Stolen

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ED MAZZOLA

That's right guys,Tramson Twisters out of Warren,Mi District 2 had everything we own stolen. Took us 20 years to get where we are at,and just over night it's all gone. Boat,2 engines,2 clocks,PA system,speakers,batteries,you named it everything you need to put on a race is gone. One good thing the local clubs that we have around us are helping to put our race on this Sunday,so the race will go on Sunday. So if you hear of anything someone trying to sell any equipemnt,please contact me or someone in the Tramson Twisters.

Thank You,

Ed :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ed,

That really sucks! :angry:

I'm over on the other side of the state and will keep my eyes open.

If anything turns up,I'll let you know.

It would help if we had a few pics to go by.

Good luck!

Awww GEEZ. Thieves SUCK!

I hope you guys are able to get it all back, It takes time for any club to get the stuff needed, hate to see it stripped away!

Good luck to the Transom Twisters crew, keep your head up.

~James

Man Ed that is horrible! If you guys need anything let me know the FMBC will help out as much as we can.

Josh-

See if they have security cameras on site as they might have caught them on tape.

If you guys need an analog clock, I think that I know where 2 of them are and one I might be able to get for free. Ric Carpenter used to have one and told me that all I had to do was pick it up and get it out of his house.

The Grand Rapids Wave Runners have one also that has been siting in the basement of Hobby World for years. The problem is getting ahold of Scott VanSlooten as I haven't heard anything from him since he moved.

don't they have camera's? i'd ask, if you haven't already. please put up pic's, or a detailed description. vin's on the trailer, motors and boat would help. i'm a member of a coup[le of full size boat sites. i could list the #'s there, in case they try to sell it. see my post 'lost my pond", right now, i hate a-holes more than usual. i know how you fell right now, sorry all your hard work and $ are gone.

****, ron, you beat me to the camera's. i need to type faster :p . btw, i have a decal on the passenger window of my 73 charger, right above the door handle. looks like the gnome/gremlin you use. holding out his arm, says "you must be this tall to ride this ride" :lol: .

The company that I work at has cameras everywhere. You can't hardly pick your nose without them seeing it. The funny thing is that every time a real crime happens on company property, they seem to miss those. We had one employee beaten and robbed right outside of the security office but they didn't get that on tape!

I do feel a little safer as when I run at the Toxic Pond they have a camera in the trailer storage lot next to the pond.

We all know It's a small small world, they will try to sell it localy in your area 1st(I know You will probaly keep an EYE open around in your town), then It will go to E-Bay most likely next,we have over 3,000 members here and if only 100 members keeps an eye out on E-Bay in electronics, trailers,there is a good chance they will be caught,

If you have any pics post them so I know what to look for ,,,I will keep an eye open out for these Items.and If I spot them(or any one else) I'll let this forum Know and you, 1st so we can look to see if these are the items in ?, so we dont jump the GUN.

P.S. Need pics so I can start Looking, hope this will help.

"It's in the ####'s Baby"

Keep checking EBAY for the items.

Thanks guys for all you replies and your concerns. No I don't think it will be sold around this area and as far as security wise GM security says they are very sorry,but they do not have the man hours to put someone down to watch films. They just have too many cameras going at one time. They are not held responsible for the the trailer being on their property it is totally up to the club to leave it there. It has been there 20 plus years and no one has ever messed with it. As far as picutres I don't know if anyone has picutres maybe someone does. I have a meeting tommorow night I will check to see if any one does.

Thanks ED

Keep checking EBAY for the items.

Thanks guys for all you replies and your concerns. No I don't think it will be sold around this area and as far as security wise GM security says they are very sorry,but they do not have the man hours to put someone down to watch films. They just have too many cameras going at one time. They are not held responsible for the the trailer being on their property it is totally up to the club to leave it there. It has been there 20 plus years and no one has ever messed with it. As far as picutres I don't know if anyone has picutres maybe someone does. I have a meeting tommorow night I will check to see if any one does.

Thanks ED
Why can't a couple club guys go watch the tapes or did they stop taping? :blink:

With all the cut backs in the automotive industry in the S.E. Michigan area. I lay odds that the video camera's in certain areas of the tech center don't even fucntion anymore. Also keep an eye on craigslist for the Detroit area. ANd if you need any equipment Ed let me know.

Josh-

Yeah, they're always too busy unless something happens to one of the hot-shots rides!

Let's see. They sit on their dead asses for 8 hours but haven't got the time? Typical lazy excuse.

:unsure: strange how that trailer got past the security booth? it should have been checked when leaving, i'd have alot of questions for the security gate keepers,i take it that they checked with the grounds maintenance dept., to see if they moved it, i cant believe that they let some thugs cruise around in that facility, without the proper credentials,could be a inside job, well i hope you find your stuff and i'll keep my eye open for anything for sale,that you will describe

norm j

fmbc

Also keep an eye on craigslist for the Detroit area
That's a good idea. Some guys in our district got their trailer broken into. About six month later one of the boats showed up on Craigslist.

A buddy made contact, got the guys address, PayPal account, a photo of him from his picture hosting site and all the info was turned over to the police.

As of 3 weeks ago they still haven't done anything to nail these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back