Toy Boat trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
down sizing? Smart car and very Smart boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
On my way to work this Am I saw a pickle hydro about 7 foot long with a 9.9 on it

Boat is almost bigger then the car i can imagine what people thought on the highway watching him drive by :eek: Robert

On my way to work this Am I saw a pickle hydro about 7 foot long with a 9.9 on it
There is a guy at Norfolk lake that has a 12ft pickle fork with 90 HP on the rear of it. All hand made...... Super thin and light const.

Boat is almost bigger then the car i can imagine what people thought on the highway watching him drive by :eek: Robert
I buying and h a smart car its awesome and gives you 328 miles to the tank. its a 8 gallon tank ;-)

He is going to strap the twins to the roof :p :p Robert
Actually you can fit 2 Twins in the car with no problem the passenger seat folds all the way flat then you have the rear compartment area ;-)

Julian, where are you going to put your boats, it won't pull your trailer LOL
Yeah it wont put the trailer thats for sure. The car is mainly for use when not racing or when im only going to go test one or 2 boats and when the trailer is not needed. But i have a big Pickup truck that i haul all my jets and boats with my 6x12. Actually i need a 7x16 trailer its a little crowded at the moment but it works perfect. for the 10 boats Wiley and i Have combines and 2 Jets i have and all supporting equipment.

Julian

so that little crapy car goes 328 miles on 8 gallons of gas, = 42 mpg, that's not even as good as the fine mid size cars GM and Ford put out, and they Could pull your 6x12.

so that little crapy car goes 328 miles on 8 gallons of gas, = 42 mpg, that's not even as good as the fine mid size cars GM and Ford put out, and they Could pull your 6x12.
if you dont need to pull a trailer whatsoever yes its better than what other cars get.. on 8 gallons compare to cars that get the same mileage using 16 gallons of fuel you actually save money

if you dont need to pull a trailer whatsoever yes its better than what other cars get.. on 8 gallons compare to cars that get the same mileage using 16 gallons of fuel you actually save money
I'll take my big car and 2500 Dodge truck any day and if I'm in a crash I want to be the big one with the most protection. don't care about mileage when your in a crash , my 98 Ford Taurus get 31 mpg, my truck pulling my trailer gets 16 mph without 23 mpg Walt Barney

I'll take my big car and 2500 Dodge truck any day and if I'm in a crash I want to be the big one with the most protection. don't care about mileage when your in a crash , my 98 Ford Taurus get 31 mpg, my truck pulling my trailer gets 16 mph without 23 mpg Walt Barney
good point walt. add a rollbar and roll cage and it would be the safest car ever LOL

Latest posts

Back