Torco or Redmax fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Drake

I'm looking to buy some 50% fuel online and I found torco and Redmax boat fuel on eBay with free shipping. I have never tried either. Any suggestions on which is better

Thanks , Tony

I run and distribute Torco fuels. I have yet to hear a single complaint from anyone that has bought and ran the fuel.

I run and distribute Torco fuels. I have yet to hear a single complaint from anyone that has bought and ran the fuel.
how long will fuel last before it goes bad if stored correctly
It will last quite some time. As long as its kept out of the sun and in a relatively cool/dry place it will last a year easily. Nitro-methane is extremely hygroscopic. So it must be kept sealed up tight (with plugs in place under the cap on unopened gallons) away from moisture. Its like a sponge to water/moisture in the air.

I have run torco for quite a few years now. I have no issues with it. I was mixing my own before and they could almost match the price I was paying to mix my own. My price did not include a bottle so for me it was a wash. So I switched over. One less thing to worry about.

Mike

I've run both. No problems with either. If you live out on the left coast and up around Washington state, the hobby shop that distributes Torco in that area has the best prices in the country. For the rest of us Torco's ebay store has free shipping and no hazmat fees. Their prices fluctuate on ebay, but are usually about 8 to 10 dollars a case cheaper than ordering it direct or from one of their dealers.

Larry, NONE of the Torco distributors have hazmat fee's....

Ebays prices per case are currently:

66% 138.18 shipped

60% 138.18 shipped

55% 126.06 shipped

50% 123.48 shipped

My prices are:

66% 140.00 shipped

60% 136.00 Shipped

55% 132.00 shipped

50% 132.00 shipped

Either way you go you cant beat the prices. And its good fuel. Doesnt matter who you order it from. But Torco is good fuel for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

66% 138.18 shipped

60% 138.18 shipped

55% 126.06 shipped

50% 123.48 shipped

My prices are:

66% 140.00 shipped

60% 136.00 Shipped

55% 132.00 shipped

50% 132.00 shipped

Either way you go you cant beat the prices. And its good fuel. Doesnt matter who you order it from. But Torco is good fuel for sure.
Cool.I'm not sure how they can get around the hazmat charges on model fuel. I paid hazmat on a 5 gallon pail of torco accelerator when I bought it from their ebay store. Even with the $25.00 hazmat fee it was $40.00 cheaper than the local speed shop sells it. :D

66% 138.18 shipped

60% 138.18 shipped

55% 126.06 shipped

50% 123.48 shipped

My prices are:

66% 140.00 shipped

60% 136.00 Shipped

55% 132.00 shipped

50% 132.00 shipped

Cool.I'm not sure how they can get around the hazmat charges on model fuel. I paid hazmat on a 5 gallon pail of torco accelerator when I bought it from their ebay store. Even with the $25.00 hazmat fee it was $40.00 cheaper than the local speed shop sells it. :D
I think it has something to do with the way they bill the weight of the fuel. Im not sure, but I have yet to have to charge anyone a hazmat fee.

Back