Top Speed 2 Announced to market

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Williamson

Been getting a lot of emails in regards to when the Top Speed 2 will be available. It was announced to all hobby shops at the end of last week and went live on Tower yesterday.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKHX1&P=7

The more demand the hobby shop receives the more the shops will take notice of the boat market. There are also a lot of great little accessories included with the TS2 for the hobby shops to carry. A few of these include the custom built three-channel radio box, tunnel hull set-up/start-up stand, (will work with most all tunnel hulls) radio box water seal boots, antenna/throttle cable water seal boots, on/off water-proof switch cover, 6-32 brass inserts, plated SAE bolts and washers, etc.

The ETA is actually early July and yes, there will be an orange hull offered:)

Rw

Russ Williamson said:
Been getting a lot of emails in regards to when the Top Speed 2 will be available. It was announced to all hobby shops at the end of last week and went live on Tower yesterday. http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKHX1&P=7

The more demand the hobby shop receives the more the shops will take notice of the boat market. There are also a lot of great little accessories included with the TS2 for the hobby shops to carry. A few of these include the custom built three-channel radio box, tunnel hull set-up/start-up stand, (will work with most all tunnel hulls) radio box water seal boots, antenna/throttle cable water seal boots, on/off water-proof switch cover, 6-32 brass inserts, plated SAE bolts and washers, etc. 

The ETA is actually early July and yes, there will be an orange hull offered:)

Rw

101675[/snapback]

Russ,

It might be best to state this in the For Sale area.. Its much easer to keep track of.

Thanks

Mike

Jerry Dunlap said:
Check out the Instruction Manual link for the TS2.  There's information for new model tunnel boaters that would apply to any tunnel boat.
JD

101684[/snapback]

Jerry,

I just scanned over your TS2 instructions, good pictures, transom templates, setup board and stand... looks great!

-Carl

Wow!

Thats amazing, $99.00. If you back out towers profit, someones actually manufacturing, Laying up the mold, trimming it, joining it, radio box, fueltank, boat stand, decals, etc etc for about $70 or less. I have seen the boat and the fiber glass finish is some of the best I have seen. The employees making it need to get a union together, they are definately underpaid! :ph34r:

Jerry Dunlap said:
Check out the Instruction Manual link for the TS2.  There's information for new model tunnel boaters that would apply to any tunnel boat.
JD

101684[/snapback]

Dunny and Tower Hobbies, that's an awesome instruction manual. Ya'll get an atta boy!! Much needed for the beginner OBer.

Considering how this hull is miles ahead of the orignal Top Speed and at the same price that I paid for that one, you surely have a winner on your hands!

I just donwloaded the TS2 instruction sheet, very comprehensive and lots of great info. I wish I would have had a instruction sheet this complete when I 1st ran my tunnel!

Josh-

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Jerry.. Boat looks great and an excellent instruction manual. I love the included setup board.

Charley

HEY GUYS AND GALS , I SAW ONE AT THE CELINA RACE LAST WEEK END , I AM HERE TO TELL YOU IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY THEY ARE ASKING AND A LOT MOIRE . MAN I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY DO IT . THIS HAD TO BE THE BEST LOOKING ( RED ) BOAT I HAVE EVER SEEN , THE GLASS WORK IS IMPECABLE , THE FINNISH IS SO DOGONE GOOD YOU MAY NEED SUN GLASSEST TO LOOK AT IT , NOW COMES THE GOODY PART , I WATCH IT VERY CAREFULLY WHEN THE PERSON THAT OWNED IT RAN IT FOR ME . I WAS IMPRESSED . FOR A BRAND NEW SETUP IT RAN REAL WELL NOT A 1ST PLACE WINNER YET . BUT IT WILL BE . JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH . WATCH OUT VILLAN AND LYNX HEAR IT COMES . GOD BLESS

Geesh, the more I hear about this kit.... the more I'm tempted to divert some gig money to the LHS (who REALLY needs the competition boat business...) Over the years I've been lamenting our hobby's near total lack of support at the LHS level... This just might be the kick-start we all need.....

David...Our LHS is more than willing to support the racers. It's getting the racers to shop with us that is tough. We match any "online" ad and give service that is first rate. We will stock these (and others) boats and all that is needed to get them in the water.

Latest posts

Back