Top notch service from Boris Mazor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XtremeRcBoats

I got a Flow meter generation 3 and this winter I noticed the battery had gone bad after a couple of years of good service. I asked Boris about the best way to replace them. I didn't want to send it to him since I'm in the Netherlands and shipping is pretty costly.

Boris told me I could use again 6 Nimh cells or with another voltage regulator I could use a Life /Lipo battery. I went for a 3S LiFe pack and best of all Boris sent me a voltage regulator for free, t that is what I call op notch service!

Thanks Boris, my flow meter is a good as new again!

Here some pictures of the old and new battery:

flow meter inside.jpg

new flow meter.jpg

new flow meter2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also had great service from Boris. Upgrading to gen 4 and providing a lipo charger.

Glenn

Boris sent me a regulator as well, free, to upgrade my gen 2 to gen 4. One heck of a guy that stands behind his products!!!

I got a Flow meter generation 3 and this winter I noticed the battery had gone bad after a couple of years of good service. I asked Boris about the best way to replace them. I didn't want to send it to him since I'm in the Netherlands and shipping is pretty costly.

Boris told me I could use again 6 Nimh cells or with another voltage regulator I could use a Life /Lipo battery. I went for a 3S LiFe pack and best of all Boris sent me a voltage regulator for free, t that is what I call op notch service!

Thanks Boris, my flow meter is a good as new again!

Here some pictures of the old and new battery:
Just a little comment.

This was a GEN-2. GEH-3 cannot be upgrade. Boris

Thought it was a gen3, but apperently it was a gen2 that now is as good as new. Tnx again Boris.

That is correct. I had a problem with a Lilpo battery for my stater and Boris told me what to do and the battery came back. That is what I call great service...

Thanks, Boris for all your help....

Jose

BORIS PRODUCES QUALITY PRODUCTS ALONG WITH QUALITY SERVICE. I HAVE PURCHASED A FLOW METER AND SELF CONTAINED STATER BOTH ARE QUALITY PRODUCTS. BORIS IS ALSO A

MAN WHO CARES ABOUT HIS SERVICES HE OFFERS. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH BORIS.

THANKS BORIS DAN MCCORMICK

Boris is a good person to do business with. His products are top notch and his service is excellent.

Al Hobbs

Latest posts

Back