• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TONS OF INBOARD PIPES. " ALL SOLD "

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys,

I am starting to sell off stuff slowly. There are thousands of parts, pipe's, engines and hulls going up for sell. I am starting with a couple threads of parts and when they are all but gone I will start a new thread with the next parts lot so keep watching for the updates lots of stuff. I will list parts and prices below, first to say I will take it gets it. If it has stated shipping the cost is u.s. only international will be more.

" ALL SOLD THANKS GUYS "

Pipes, #1 from the left and then to the right.

#1- Dynomite/proboat .18 pipe and header, no dents and clean, $20 + shipping.

#2- Unknown .18 pipe and header, brand new, $20+ shipping.

#3- Unknown .18 pipe new, might be o.p.s, $22 shipped. Sold to shoboat.

#4- Same as #3 but has a very small dent $20 shipped.Sold to shoboat.

#5- Sold to joe Raimoni.

#6- Cmb .21 pipe, no dents very clean, $40 + shipping.

#7- O.p.s/? .67 pipe, no dents, clean, $35 + shipping. Sold to engineman351.

#8- Gas 2" steel band pipe " for zen 26 cc or bigger, I think its called a fat pipe " clean no dents, $70 + shipping. #8 sold to el zorro.

#9- Insane gen 1 steel gas pipe for zen 26 cc, 105 degree header, cooling block and silencer, clean no dents, $95 + shipping

#10- Aluminum gas pipe with 90 degree header, clean no dents, $35 + shipping. #10 sold to 68bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

I would like to buy pipes # 3 & # 4 how much shipped to 49685-7266?

I would like it to come Priority Mail service if possible?

How would you like to be paid? Check, M.O., PayPal?

Let Me Know Please

Shane,

I would like to buy pipes # 3 & # 4 how much shipped to 49685-7266?

I would like it to come Priority Mail service if possible?

How would you like to be paid? Check, M.O., PayPal?

Let Me Know Please
You have a pm buddy.

Shane

I have not been on to update everyone due to my grandfather passing away and took me a little extra time to get 40 packages out to all of you and another 40 out from ebay so please be patient with me it is alot to keep straight. Everything has been shipped parcal post guys so give it time to arrive. I just checked my pm's and I have nothing in the inbox for some reason ?? so I will have to update you all one at a time, thanks again.

Shane

Hey Shane, sorry to hear about your grandfather. Just wanted to let you know, I recieved the pipe Thursday. As advertised and excellent packing, thank you.

Scott

Shane,

My pipe came in the mail yesterday. Just what I expected and nice packing job! I appreciate you getting this out as quick as you did considering the circumstances you've been under. Sorry to hear about your Grandfather.

Dick Tyndall

Thanks, guys for being patient with me. I had alot going on last week so thanks again all. I have alot more stuff coming on tonight so take a look.

Shane

Back