Titan .21 Questios

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myrcbud,

It will depend on the price of the Titan 21. If it was my money, I would buy

a Speedmaster or Seaducer because of resale purposes down the road.

Not many race here in the Midwest, if that tells you something. :lol:

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't plan on selling. I like the look. I was just wondering if it's a good boat? :blink:

Mark, there were two of them in D-2, one that I had and sold to a Saginaw club member and the one that Mark McCray had that Montana raced until it was T-boned. I still remember him racing it with the side duct-taped.

I have been racing a Titan .21 for the last 2 or 3 years. I am currently running a CMB .21 in it. I won the hull at a race a few years ago. It's a good boat and a lot of fun to drive. When compared to Seaducer and SpeedMaster it usually comes down to who has done a better job of setting up there boat and driving it.

The Titan has a wider hull and easier to work inside of. It is a nice stable hull with no real bad habits. The hatch cover can also be a plus keeping water out on choppy days. It is your typical well built Aeromarine hull. Mine was been raced pretty heavily over the last 2 years and it is holding up just fine.

I am a big fan of all 3 hull types and don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

Great news, Because I just purchased the money order for it today.

Thanks alot for the help guys. :D

Back