Throwin Down the gauntlet!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddieh

Hello Gents, Many of you don't know me, and some who do may wish they didn't LOL... but aside from being a scale hydro fan, I am also a Moderator over on Rum Runner Racing, and in discussions we thought it would be fun for our moderators to challenge your Moderators in a friendly challenge, and it will also promote cross overs between the two forums and a few other forums we are going to challenge, because it isn't us or them in my mind it is WE, we are all in the same hobby no matter the power plants used... so I hope Tom don't mind, but if any of the Mods are interested in taking this challenge let us know, we will link to your build thread and maybe you might like to link to ours

http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/hydrobuildoff_2008.htm

Tom if this is a problem please feel free to remove it...

ohh the plans are a free download gents some really nice ones to build... we are also having some races, michigan jersey and we are working on other venues too.....

Cheers eddie

Hello Gents, Many of you don't know me, and some who do may wish they didn't LOL... but aside from being a scale hydro fan, I am also a Moderator over on Rum Runner Racing, and in discussions we thought it would be fun for our moderators to challenge your Moderators in a friendly challenge, and it will also promote cross overs between the two forums and a few other forums we are going to challenge, because it isn't us or them in my mind it is WE, we are all in the same hobby no matter the power plants used... so I hope Tom don't mind, but if any of the Mods are interested in taking this challenge let us know, we will link to your build thread and maybe you might like to link to ours
<a href="http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/hydrobuildoff_2008.htm" target="_blank">http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/hydrobuildoff_2008.htm</a>

Tom if this is a problem please feel free to remove it...

ohh the plans are a free download gents some really nice ones to build... we are also having some races, michigan jersey and we are working on other venues too.....

Cheers eddie
The last one of these on the other board went over well, some very nice builds-not to mention some decent discounts from the vendors for needed parts. Will that also be offered Eddie ? I thinks its cool, wish I had time to build right now.

Maybe next year the roles could be reversed and you guys build nitro ;) :D

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
The last one of these on the other board went over well, some very nice builds-not to mention some decent discounts from the vendors for needed parts. Will that also be offered Eddie ? I thinks its cool, wish I had time to build right now. Maybe next year the roles could be reversed and you guys build nitro ;) :D

Andy

Yes we have several vendors all offering discounts, couple guys talking with laser cutters... I am even trying to get a hold of balsa and ply suppliers, our community is too small, I can't wait for the racing... we have michigan on board, jersey, we are talking with the florida and georgia boyz... oh there are a few 1/8th scale plans too....

and I like all boating forums!!!! but the blue and the red are my favourites LOL!!!

I hear you about irons in the fire, but the cool thing is we are leaving the plans up as we did before so you can download them and build at your leisure...

Back