• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thomas Scale ARR For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve.crosby

Phil Thomas T-5 Hull can be made into Bud or Elam.

Set up with front radio box w/ seperate box in rear for rudder. All Hardware installed. Almost ready for paint. Everything you need except Rx and Tx.

Phill Thomas T- 5 Hull.

CMB Green Head

Mac's Tuned Pipe

Fuel Doctor mixture control

Speed Master Hardware.

Hitec Digital Servos (3)

2000 mAh 6v

1/4 flex w/ 3/16 shaft

1/4 drive dog

x460 prop

Sullivan Flat fuel cell fits under the deck

Carbon Fiber push rod for rudder

I'm sure I'm leaving some things out, In a bit of a hurry this morning but call me with any questions. Over 2 g's invested to date. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

$1450 Firm. Hurry before I change my mind!

Steve 813-966-9783 cell

bummer Steve I was looking forward to talking with you about my T-5 some more with you. Hope things are ok!!

steve.crosby said:
Momentary laps of reason, withdraw the scale for sale.
87558[/snapback]

And another scale racer rises from the ashes of despair & desperation! :D

Seriously though, from one scale guy to another, glad you changed your mind. :)

bsmtboy2 said:
steve,check with Eric Thompson,he is selling his scale of the York boat
90047[/snapback]

First it's not his it's Tim's & second they are asking about 3 times what it's worth for a scratch built hull & third is that it is way, way incorrect. Wrong sponson style, wrong scoop, wrong cockpit.....well you get the picture. Sorry to be so blunt but facts is facts. :eek:

headrcboats2 said:
Don, don't hold any thing back now!!!! Can you get to the point. Just kidding. <_<
90058[/snapback]

Unfortunately since this boat is in my district & I'm the scale director I'm kinda obligated to divulge this. I'm not that much a hard a$$ when checking these boats but this particular boat is so incorrect I can't withhold the info, it wouldn't be right. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back