• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THIS WEEKEND MORE FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ED MAZZOLA said:
BRING YOUR MONEY SAT AT FORD RACE AT SUMPTER TOWNSHIP RACE. MORE FOR SALE 

ED MAZZOLA

104080[/snapback]

WHY DONT YOU GIVE THE GUYS ON HERE A CHANCE THAT CANT GO TO THAT RACE?

4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
ED MAZZOLA said:
BRING YOUR MONEY SAT AT FORD RACE AT SUMPTER TOWNSHIP RACE. MORE FOR SALE  

ED MAZZOLA

104080[/snapback]

WHY DONT YOU GIVE THE GUYS ON HERE A CHANCE THAT CANT GO TO THAT RACE?

104089[/snapback]

Good point.

If you want to pay for shipping 50%$20.00,60%$22.00,65%$23.00gal. nitro,12/24 v starter with batteries in box$50.00.just for some.

red max,flow meter$50.00

ED MAZZOLA

Last edited by a moderator:
ED MAZZOLA said:
If you want to pay for shipping 50%$20.00,60%$22.00,65%$23.00gal. nitro,12/24 v starter with batteries in box.just for some.

ED MAZZOLA

104105[/snapback]

what brand of nitro is it and is that shipping price for a 4 gallon case?

ed- are you going to have flow meters at sumtper township this weekend??? if so I will be looking you up, I am in need of one.

nitronewbie said:
ed-  are you going to have flow meters at sumtper township this weekend??? if so I will be looking you up, I am in need of one.
104118[/snapback]

Ed how many flow meters do you have i could use one as well but wont be at that race......email me at [email protected]

ED MAZZOLA said:
RED MAX
104115[/snapback]

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT SHIPPING I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD SOURCE FOR FUEL I CAN COUNT ON MAYBE YOUR IT

4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
ED MAZZOLA said:
RED MAX
104115[/snapback]

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT SHIPPING I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD SOURCE FOR FUEL I CAN COUNT ON MAYBE YOUR IT

104140[/snapback]

im going to post office to mail your engine out ill fine out today.

Last edited by a moderator:
SayMikey said:
nitronewbie said:
ed-   are you going to have flow meters at sumtper township this weekend??? if so I will be looking you up, I am in need of one.
104118[/snapback]

Ed how many flow meters do you have i could use one as well but wont be at that race......email me at [email protected]

104139[/snapback]

Ihave flowermeter gages in stock $95.00 plus ship all you do is build it

Back