This Sunday at Dayton pond

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvknox

I am visiting my kids in Centerville(about 2 blocks from Ron Davies) this weekend,and have a new Sport 40 which has not been in the water yet,and is entered in the Huntsville race in 2 weeks.I'm hoping that some of the Dayton club will be running boats Sunday morning,and I can join in for some testing.

I e-mailed Dennis Post and also left a voice mail today,but have not gotten a reply yet.Since we are leaving Knoxville early Saturday,I'm hoping that one of the Dayton club members could let me know tonight if this is possible Sunday?

Harvey Liberman,part of The Knoxville Gang

I am visiting my kids in Centerville(about 2 blocks from Ron Davies) this weekend,and have a new Sport 40 which has not been in the water yet,and is entered in the Huntsville race in 2 weeks.I'm hoping that some of the Dayton club will be running boats Sunday morning,and I can join in for some testing.

I e-mailed Dennis Post and also left a voice mail today,but have not gotten a reply yet.Since we are leaving Knoxville early Saturday,I'm hoping that one of the Dayton club members could let me know tonight if this is possible Sunday?

Harvey Liberman,part of The Knoxville Gang
wished youd might of mentioned it a week before ,couldve showed up.

Harvey,

I'm sure if the weather cooperates, somebody will be there. I'd probably be there, but I've sworn myself to get all this piston work done before I get my own stuff out. I may never get to the pond.......

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Latest posts

Back