The Poop and nothing but the Poop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

ggillman

Well you have heard me say it before, but here it is again.

Get involved with your local city government on zone regulations and park rules.

Pond number two just fell to a enlargement of the city's boundaries, all in the name of attracting new industrial commerce to the area. Bull Poop!!!!!

What this means is that we now have a new set of rules and regulations to contend with with no notice of what their plans were previous to the expansion. My uncle has a very large pond that I can use anytime, but pond number two was only about five minutes away vs. about thirty minutes for my uncles. Get involved, stay involved and keep alert or ya can loose your favorite pond in the wink of a eye.

Gene

UPDATE:

Just got back from the City Clerks office and had her check the legal stuff out about the property the pond was on.

Turns out this property was left to the city by the former owner who passed away ten years prior to the rezoning.

Public notice was served at that time that said property would be used for industrial development.

Done Deal.......

Back