The next great thing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

The NR conversions / A new Gen of Lynx / Vision / Something in wood,

Kudos to the FE Guy's man you are getting fast !

Question is what do you think is next ?

Or what would you like to see come about........

Gene ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Stimulate the masses to splash one and have fun.

Gene

Second that Shane.....Sweet !

Any pics yet Glenn ?

Gene

I'd like to see larger tunnel classes with some Hybrid setups like Otto runs but with 67's and 80's . I always thought larger tunnels would go over well .

Just a thought . :)

Wanna go faster with a tunnel. Dare you to set up a FE "Q" powered outboard. More than most hulls can handle in race conditions. It will test your setup skills. I can't say what hull is best either as many trade offs come into play. The motors are plug and play but from there it gets interesting.

Mic

Cant leave out the gas guy's

Some cool tunnels with rad lowers and pipe configs.

(Gas OB post at RCU for info)

Gene

Wanna go faster with a tunnel. Dare you to set up a FE "Q" powered outboard. More than most hulls can handle in race conditions. It will test your setup skills. I can't say what hull is best either as many trade offs come into play. The motors are plug and play but from there it gets interesting.

Mic
What Mic said.

FE is where its at, in my opinion of course.

How about a factory Novarossi .46 OB? I will have the test motor in my hands next week!

GQ
Awesome news Glenn. Hopefully the factory flywheel will be a little bigger/heavier than the Lights flywheel. It runs great but when we switched to a heavier, cut down K&B flywheel on my brother's Nova .46, the engine was far more forgiving and responsive on the throttle and allowed us to pull some bigger props for a few extra mph.

-Jr.

Hate to say it but my Grandson Gage Allen. I know he is my blood but I have to say it.The boy is going to be something contend with next year. He turns 8 years old next week. . A year of racing under his belt he is ready. Couple of weeks ago at the pond while practicing I told him he needed to hold it on the bouys while practicing. He said ok Papa. Hit two bouys and was off, right on top of the bouys. I watched and said to myself man he looks pretty fast.Pulled out my cell phone with my stop watch I recorded a lap time of 15.8 seconds. I looked three times could not believe it. It was a Bob Kensel massaged KB on an older Leecraft. Next week we went to the pond, Threw his boat in for him and sat there and watched. He was right on top of the bouys no room for them to breath. Video games I guess. Saw him awhile ago. First thing he said was Are we going to the pond to practice. Practice practice practice. He is the next great thing just keep watching,

There's a spin on the subject I didnt think of Rick, Very cool !

Good luck to tha little guy,

Gene ;)

Back