*****The New Hornet FX632*****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Josh

Ok guys. I know that all of you have been talking to my dad about these tunnels and been wanting a picture. So here you go. The 7.5cc tunnel is in production and ready to ship. This would be a good winter project for next years racing season. The 7.5cc tunnel will run $289.95 with radio box. If you have any questions please email us or check out our web page.

[email protected]

www.PrecisionBoatsRacing.com

Josh Fulton

View attachment 833

Josh/and or Tim

Are you producing the hulls or serving as a distributor for Carl Van Houten?

The Hornet is doing very well here in the Northwest in 7.5 tunnel.

I set one up for James Chambers, Tampa, FL, last fall with a Nelson 45 and it ran real well.

JD

Hi JD,

Carl no longer builds them he sold out. We are the Dist. for them now. They are a great tunnel.

Tim

PB Racing

Tim,

Thanks for the update. I wrote a Product Review on the boat that is supposed to be published in the June 04 issue of RC Boat Modeler. Guess I'd better change who to order the boat from.

JD

Hey Gener, ;D

Good pic ,thats the hull with the 11cc raised cowl you got there. Hey JD thanks for the info. Do you still need that fuel valve let me know.

Thanks

Tim

Photo of Rinker Boats - Hornet 45

Here's the boat I rigged for James Chambers. He did the painting.

It's also the boat I crashed last fall and then wrote a "How To" on repairing a broken sponson tip.

JD

JD et all,

James runs with us here in Brandon, usually late in the season and early in the season. Mostly he's off with the Rinker team during the season, so I haven't seen this new boat run. James is a tough competitor and is usually near the top in the races he gets to. He' a great guy.

;D Don Riek Brandon Model Boaters

PS Is that Mitch Atwell's Double Trouble in the first pic?

Josh and or Tim, is that a pic of Tony or Mitch Atwell's boat? from Jacksonville area? Looks familiar......

Got a chance to see it and some others run this weekend at our race in Charleston. Ron Drakes Hornet was fast as he** He won with a perfect score on the weekend, but his stuff is always fast .......

~ James Clegg

Back