THE NATIONAL OB TUNNEL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hearle, ***** slap Toni next you see him for me will ya? sounds like he needs to be put back in line...

~James

Hey Hearle, ***** slap Toni next you see him for me will ya? sounds like he needs to be put back in line...

~James
That poor b--stard had to stay home this weekend,Mitch,Jr.,Kevin Gay Lee did however give us a nice surprise appearence,at our Dis 3 race in Brandon. Had a great time and alot of laughs as usuall, Hopefully Toni can get his courage up to try it again ,Tell ya what I;ll do Toni I'll let you have a 1 lap handicap or maybe 2 depending on how the ole ASSPRO is running ,giving some serious looks at remaining Dis 13 races in Oct hmmmmm. Could possibly clench a few high points titles in Dist 13, sounds inviting!!!

P>S Wheres the flyer for RIDGEVILLE ?

The Ridgeville race was cancelled I believe..

~James

It was publically announced at this past weekend's race in Atlanta, that the East Cooper Model Club race, scheduled for 28 & 29 October, in Ridgeville, SC, has been CANCELLED due to the lack of entries.

The Charleston Model Boaters (CMB) race in Walterboro, SC, October 7th & 8th, is still scheduled and fully sponsored. Plenty of room for all to come. There are 24 classes being offered, including a Fast Electric mono class. And two of the FE monos will take on the nitro mono cousins in the challenge cup, mono division. Many nitro, gas and tunnel classes will be running.

THIS IS THE LAST D13 HIGHPOINTS RACE REMAINING FOR 2006 so do not miss it. The 2006 D13 District Awards will be given out at this race.

Two MOD VP hulls and a Zenoah 260 engine will be major prizes for the raffle on Sunday.

The CMB club welcomes all racers, IMPBA, NAMBA or unaffiliated. Last major race of the year in the district and region. Final food plans are being made now for all 3 days. Come on down for some fine racing and even better hospitality. Motel rate at the Ramada Inn, Walterboro, of $45.00 per night and includes a full and hot breakfast for 2.

John Knight

CMB President

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY JOHN KNIGHT, DI U GET MY MESEGE ???

LOOKS LIKE U WILL BE STAYING THERE E IF I CAN FIND A RENTAL , JAN/ MARCH . LET ME KNOW .

HEY JOHN KNIGHT, DI U GET MY MESEGE ???

LOOKS LIKE U WILL BE STAYING THERE E IF I CAN FIND A RENTAL , JAN/ MARCH . LET ME KNOW .

Jim,

I did and sent you an e mail reply. Regular e mail and not through Int'l Waters. Did you get my reply? This is fun! NOT!!!

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Back