The Lynx - Shaman - Warhead Molds - FOR SALE -

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

People are all wanting to know where the bid is at this point. The highest bid as of last night was $9,750.

Thanks

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling Grimracer, calling Grimracer!!!!! You could sell hundreds if these hulls through AquaCraft!!!!!! Would be nice to be able to order one of these hulls at will and have them instantly available. Good luck to the highest bidder. Maybe it's Culhane???????..... ;)

I hope the high bidder has expectations of producing these boats. That being said I dont see more than 2 a week a realistic number unless someone hits it full time. 20 tunnels are still one of the most popular classes around whats not to love........

The new owner will be getting things setup for building these models again soon. I will help with the startup process as much as possible. I don't have any details at this time about what will be done or by who. This is a guess on my part but I would think by August or September all three boats should be available.

-Carl

[email protected]

A non boater named Allen Nelson. His hobby is big money. He must have plenty.

I talked to the potential builder last night. Allen will not be building the boats. Things are not in stone at this point but moving along. The best thing is they will still be available.

-Carl,

To all,

I have been working with Allen to try to find the best person for working these molds.

We were looking for a person who is a proven layup guy and also someone who is in touch with the outboard guys and their needs. One person contacted us early on and requested to be given the chance to build these models. Although we are still talking to a few other people who have shown interest and ability to supply boats, this morning the decison was made to name Randy Premo as the person for building the Lynx.

Randy has already built all three of these models and is very excited about this opportunity Randy will supply his contact information and estimated time of startup following this post.

-Carl

Randy will be driving up next weekend to pick up the molds. I don't foresee it taking very long to start building since he already knows what he is doing. I am sure he will post some info tonight or in the morning.

When I talked to him this morning, he was at the local model rocket club.

-Carl

Randy is the right man Shawn. He has a passion for the sport like a lot of us, and he loves outboards.

Perfect combination to be building the boats Carl. Have you heard pricing for each of the hulls and the availability of some of your experimental designs he will also have the molds for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

[email protected] for my email. Or PM me here...

I am looking forward to getting the product back out in short order. The kitty is back on the prowl. Congrats go to Jeff Whiddon for adding another US-1 to this hull, well deserved indeed.... Thanks Carl.

Latest posts

Back