The Lynx - Shaman - Warhead Molds - FOR SALE -

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
I have decided to sell these three molds. Buying these molds will give you complete owership of the design and name. If you are interested in one or all three, write me at: [email protected] . I will be accepting bids for 3 weeks starting today. They will go to the highest bidder.

Bid winner pays shipping & handeling cost. Depending on where you live, this could be anywhere from $200.00 to $300.00 added to your bid for the lower 48.(Shipped in crates only. No cardboard boxes) I typically ship through AAA and have always had great service but if you want a different carrier, just let me know.

Carl,

Sorry to hear you are selling your molds. I am sure you will get a lot of bids. Good luck..... :)

Chris,

They are his molds and his right to sell as he pleases, or not sell. If you are interested place a bid.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't please everybody no matter what you do. If you are interested, just write me.

It doesn't matter to me if the buyer sells them or makes them only for him or herself. It will be theirs to do what they want with. Actually, I posted this on IW to make it available to everyone. I don't really want to respond to questions on IW. If you are interested, write my email address and I will be glad to discuss it.

Thanks,

-Carl

Sounds as thought there is a whole lot more here than meets the eye -not that it makes a FRA - **** shame is all -

Hopefully they end up in proper hands- Sorry to hear your to the point to part with then Carl. Your efforts over the years have been appreciated by many,

Andy

Dang... I'm very glad I have mine up and running and have a Warhead II on the shelf ready to be built.

I'd sure like to see these get into Brian Buaas' hands! Imagine these made from vacuum bagged epoxy glass or carbon... Not sure if he's interested or not, but I'll forward this link anyhow, just in case.

Good Luck, Carl! I do hope this doesn't mean that these will disappear from production all together!

Thanks guys.

I am getting a lot of the same questions so I will post some additional info.

Lynx: All Lynx that have ever been built have come from the same mold. There has never been but one Lynx mold. Any others are copies. It has two cowling molds with it. There is one low D.R. Lynx prototype mold that will be sent if the buyer wants it. All the other Lynx prototype boats were stick built prototype boats and were built of wood/glass composite materials These wooden models were made over a period of 7 years)

Shaman: The Shaman is one set of molds with a cowling mold that is shared between it and the Warhead. The Shaman has one prototype mold that will be sent with it if the buyer wants it.

Warhead: The Warhead is one set of molds as mentioned above it has a shared cowling mold. This mold also comes with one prototype mold that will be sent if the buyer wants it.

This sale will end May 26 at 6:00 PM. This will give me a little time to sort everything out.

I am going to hold off on the crates. I had rather build one for all three but I may end up building three crates so I will hold off onthat until I see what needs to be done. The molds will be shipped to the new owner(s) on the following Friday June 1st provided a cleared payment is made. If payment is not recieved before June 1st, the molds will go to the 2nd highest bidder etc.

I will also be available to the buyer for layup questions if needed. Pictures of the molds will be available soon. If you need any further info, just write me and I will answer you as quickly as I can.

Thanks,

-Carl

carl, thank you for what you have done for this hobby with these molds to date. i only hope that whoever buys the molds continues to produce boats for sale, as the hobby needs all the choices of GOOD hulls we can get. good luck with the sale, carl.

Ron you have the cash...poney up!
Culhane,

This deal has your name all over it..... ;) Otto would never have problems getting another Lynx and I could get a Warhead to play around with...... :) We would both love ya for it..... ;)

Buy the molds Ron...... and quit crying about it... :lol: :lol: :ph34r: Pocket Change!!

Carl has 3 new boats in the works.

Dave Roach

Latest posts

Back