• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

the last of moron's nitro stuff - more added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

i'm helping ronald vanessen/moron sell some of his stuff. he is a commercial airline pilot living in europe, so it was easier to have the items here in the usa.....you will paypal him the $, i will ship. prices do not include shipping. respond here, NO PM'S. when you say you will take it, i will send you his paypal & shipping cost.

2 brand new os .21 ob powerheads. new, never seen fuel, complete including carb & muffler - $175 each - SOLD

1 oval express(james clegg/topfuel443) modded sport os .21 ob powerhead complete, carb & muffler,used but still tight $125 - SOLD

1 complete k&b ss .21 ob. used but still tight - $150 - SOLD

1 villain stainless fuel tank with hopper - $30 - SOLD

1 k&b 12mm powerhead with rod geraghty modded black carb(.298 bore) - $50 - SOLD

1 gen 1 boris meter - $100 - SOLD

2 NR pto shafts with 7.5 cable drive hole, .125" pto drive slot - $20 each - SOLD

a couple more items (nova rossi ob crank & pto) to come. need to identufy & price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the modded os power head for $125 also interested in the nova crank and pto when more details arrive shipping will be to Australia thanks

Gino

Last edited by a moderator:
let me get a shipping quote, gino. where in australia? there is a question as to the crank & pto, may not be nova rossi.....that & they are not a pair/set, the diameter/throw of the crank & the pto shaft don't match & the crank drive pin & pto drive slot don't match either.

The K&b engine and the 12mm K&B powerhead, incl black carb are sold to Christian, Venzuela, pending funds.

Thanks

A big hello to friends Ronald and Robins and IW makes our community a International brotherhood! Merry Christmas!

chriatian, happy holidays to you & your's, also! i'm shipping the k&b stuff to a town very close to me, are you going to be there for christmas? lmk, we can meet up....

In Virginia, a Venezuelan living sister of a great friend of the hobby and she flies to Venezuela on December 25 and I would bring if possible, there is little time but if you can help I'd appreciate it much if you see you can not get before 25 please let me know. i dont come back USA since 2009 but I will soon. These engines are to assemble the my VMOD won at WTC2008, I hope to take her back to the championship, greetings to the family!

christian, the k&b stuff went out yesterday, priority. she should have it tomorrow/wednesday.

Robbins! Thank you friend! Now I write to her for this careful and do not forget my Christmas gifts Nitro! Lol! .. Brother best thing for you today and in the next 2012! Cheers!

Thanks a lot Ronald! Budie best thing for you today and in the next 2012! Cheers!!!

the oer modded os powerhead is back up for sale, due to no response from initial buyer.......

Back