The Irwin Sump Tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james irwin

:) man dont you just hate it ? top starving an engine because the tank is too low in the boat ? and because of this you cant run the ol 625 bore carb on the ol 3.5 engine , we have the answer to that . a small streamline tank that you can mount on top of your cowel . or under the cowel , approx 3/4 oz. cap . aprox. 2.5 inches long by 3/4 wide by 5/8 inches high at the rear and tapers to 0 at the front . this tank will also keep most all water out of the carb, just got the first shipment in today from sullivan , o yes , they are made of nylon . just somyhing else for the boaters from irwins . 1-765-747-4192 ph/fax

GOD BLESS

Gawd! Check out all that small print :lol:

Jim,, A "625 Bore" carb on a 3.5?? You must mean .325,,Yeah?

Jerry Wyss said:
Gawd! Check out all that small print :lol:
Jim,, A "625 Bore" carb on a 3.5?? You must mean .325,,Yeah?

84173[/snapback]

HEY JERRY , THAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION , DID IT NOT ? NO I WISH I COULD . THAT WAS JUST A LEG SLAPPER THAT I THRU IN , ALL KIDDING ASIDE , YES I DO HAVE THE TANKS . MAN WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRIZE ? I HATE TO SAY IT BUT THIS COTTEN PICKIN ENGINE PROGRAM HAS REALLY GOT ME . I HAVE HAD TO DEVOTE SO MUCH TIME ON IT THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT THE TANKS ? :( THEN SULLIVAN CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY WHERE ON THE WAY . MAN THEY ARE BEUTIFULL .

GOD BLESS

VansRacing said:
How about a picture?
Carl

84182[/snapback]

CARL , I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO CALL YOU ???? ( SEND HER HOME SO WE CAN CHAT ) HE HE , JUST KIDDING . IF I NEW HOW TO GET IT ON THIS ONE I WOULD ?? LET ME TRY IT AGAIN . CARL , PLEASE GIVE YO OL BUDDY A CALL ? GOD BLESS

Back