• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Irwin sump tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I have a dozen or so of the Irwin sump tank. $5.00 each includes shipping to USA. I can get lots more but only have a few for now. First come first serve post here then i will pm you....Mike tanks are 3 inches by 1 1/4 tapered with 1 hole and 2 more you can drill for pressure. Will mount flat or on its side

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a dozen or so of the Irwin sump tank. $5.00 each includes shipping to USA. I can get lots more but only have a few for now. First come first serve post here then i will pm you....Mike

Can you tell me how many oz is the tanks...

Thanks

Lorenzo

I have a dozen or so of the Irwin sump tank. $5.00 each includes shipping to USA. I can get lots more but only have a few for now. First come first serve post here then i will pm you....Mike
Hey Mike,

I can use 8 of em if you got em.

Pay-Pal?

Thanks,

Walt

Last edited by a moderator:

2 for me. What's your PayPal address?

-Doug Ashby

Mike , I'll take 2 when you get some in . Let me know or repost when you get some more or I can paypal now and ship them when you get them .

Ed

Mike , I'll take 2 when you get some in . Let me know or repost when you get some more or I can paypal now and ship them when you get them .
Ed
2 for Doug and 2 for Ed paypal is [email protected]. Good news looks like i had more than i thought and can get plenty from Jim Irwin. For those that know Jim his health is failing and I have agreed to help sell some of his stuff. Jim will continue to sell his pipes for the 08 season mostly just outboard pipes. Any proceeds from sales I make will all go directly to him. Jim is a hall of famer and #1 in my books,ive seen him work on everyone elses boats at a race many times............Mike

Latest posts

Back