The Carolina Showdown 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b hydro & b mono are sold out? i waited for this to be put on rcracing events, it was posted last night that it was up, & 2 classes locked :blink: :( ? i prolly won't be coming to only run 2 classes, not the 4 i usually run. anyone for mod vp? i might make it for 3 classes, but 5 would be better ;) ......

Last edited by a moderator:
No classes are sold out. There is a problem understanding how the RC Racing Events software works. It will be fixed ASAP.

Entry is now online at RC RacingEvents.com.
Blaise, Can you go ahead and add the P-Limited, P, and Q FE and D Nitro Tunnel Classes so we will have spots to enter the boats? We know there will need to be at least 3 entered to make the class. Thanks.
Updated 2/21/12
Looks great Blaise. You may want to add "tunnel" to the three FE Classes (P-limited, P, Q) just to make sure monos or hydros are not entered. I think all three of these classes will have at least 4 boats each. Thanks.

thanx, blaise :) ;) . i'm in for all the "B" classes, except kneeler. mod vp too, if we can make the class, anyone else in........

i just went & checked the sign up page, now b tunnel is sold out, also :blink: . i'm gonna print an entry out & mail it in.

blaise i need to also enter d hydro and b hydro. havent been able to get it to work on rcracing events. thanks mike b

I'm planning on coming there as well to run p-limited tunnel, q sport hydro ( or whatever that falls in ), and p-limited sport hydro (or whatever that falls under!) So i go to rc racing events to sign up? Mike L

only 4 entrants showing on rcracingevents??????? anywhere to see a COMPLETE entry list? anyone else gonna run mod vp, be nice to know.

Question:

Would a P-Limited FE 20 Sport Hydro size hull be allowed in the B Hydro class?

Would a Q FE 40 Sport Hydro size hull be allowed in Sport 40 class?

Thanks, Mike Luszcz

Mike the available classes for the Showdown on RC Racing events does show the B / P-Limited Hydro class running together so a P-Limited Sport Hydro does qualify for the class even though mostly riggers participate. Dick ran my Sport Hydro last there last year.

The class list for the race was created before our winter meeting in which we combined Sport 40 and Q Sport Hyrdo for the upcoming season. Hopefully Blaise and Mike will allow it. Just remember the speed parity rule D12 has for the combined Nitro/FE classes.

Cool deal. Is 70mph to fast for sport 40? I need to know what the Nitro 40's are doing. Thanks, Mike

Back