Thanks Grim!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VansRacing

I just got off the phone with Ron Drake. Ron loves his C.N.C. cut, G-10 custom made servo tray that Grim Racer made for him. These trays are custom made for my boats and they take all the fuss out of laying out up your control box gear.

He makes trays for both Airtronics and Futaba servos. These trays put the finishing touch on you control box guys!

Thanks Grim!

We look forward to seeing you in Jackson!

-Carl,

Precision Boats said:
C.N.C. what's that ???

:ph34r:

105247[/snapback]

Most of the time in my shop, that seems to stand for "Crash'N'Crunch", but that's just part of the "fun".(LOL)

LawlessMan said:
Precision Boats said:
C.N.C. what's that ???

:ph34r:

105247[/snapback]

Most of the time in my shop, that seems to stand for "Crash'N'Crunch", but that's just part of the "fun".(LOL)

105307[/snapback]

You two...I tell you what.

LOL...

Carl,

Thanks man.. quality products for a quality boat.. its an easy fit..

Carl is right.. we are close to getting these on the website but i have over booked my time.

Fuel Cells have over run the shop and i need a good tank builder for PSRP.. anybody want a JOB? LOL

The CNC plates for Vans Racing and Design are indeed CNC cut and easy to install. We have been working with Carl closely on this project.

We have built plates for US-1 pilot Ron Drake, Airtronics master boat guru Bobby Tom and others.. Soon they will be avalabel to you too..

ROCK ON and see you all at the Internats in 2005

Grim

Mike

Find me somewhere to park my new 30' camper..... I'm ready to leave the south for a month or two ..... :lol:

Butch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tunnel290 said:
Hey Grim when will you be able to start making some cranks for the nova rossis'.
106058[/snapback]

IB? OB?

I do not run Novas but if you need a few... it would take time but i bet we could getrdone. As a matter of fact i know we could getrdone. :ph34r: :D :D :D

Grim

Grimracer said:
tunnel290 said:
Hey Grim when will you be able to start making some cranks for the nova rossis'.
106058[/snapback]

IB? OB?

I do not run Novas but if you need a few... it would take time but i bet we could getrdone. As a matter of fact i know we could getrdone. :ph34r: :D :D :D

Grim

106059[/snapback]

If you need a motor to prototype from, I've got a motor I could send you.

Joe_Knesek said:
Grimracer said:
tunnel290 said:
106058[/snapback]

IB? OB?

Grim

106059[/snapback]

106063[/snapback]

Aren't you the same person that PM'd us and said you wouldn't run a NR outboard???? Are you by-polar???? :blink:

I think they have pills for that!! :lol:

Josh

Josh said:
Joe_Knesek said:
Grimracer said:
tunnel290 said:
106058[/snapback]

IB? OB?

Grim

106059[/snapback]

106063[/snapback]

Aren't you the same person that PM'd us and said you wouldn't run a NR outboard???? Are you by-polar???? :blink:

I think they have pills for that!! :lol:

Josh

106147[/snapback]

Josh you need glasses. Go back and read the thread and the note. I said I wouldn't be buying a motor from you or your father. Your notes make it clear that you don't care about your customers. I'll deal directly with Carl when I buy another Lynx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Joe,

Take a deep breath!!!!! :unsure:

It's just a r/c boating. Don't need anyone blowing a gasket or something!! :huh:

Josh

Josh said:
Dang Joe,
Take a deep breath!!!!! :unsure:  

It's just a r/c boating.  Don't need anyone blowing a gasket or something!! :huh:

Josh

106152[/snapback]

Josh, take the time and go through the thread and put yourself in my shoes and you may get a clue.

This is better than PayPerView!!!!!

Joe

I don't have anything against you just having a little fun. Trash talking is just one aspect of racing. Every sport, hobby, anything where man competes for pride or money this is going to take place. Just have some fun with it!!!! ;)

Josh

In search of a clue!!! :unsure:

Dont know what happened here but it was a easy question with a simple answer.. We do on occasion get asked if we can make OB parts for the nova motors.. We have a gentlemans agreement with a motor builder not far from my house that i would not go down the motor building path.. to tell you the truth i dont have time to take such steps.. However when it comes to making parts that is a different story..

We have the connections and capability to make after market engine parts like our HP head button for the CMB 80.. and the new Stub Shaft for the 3.5 lower units.... BTY this thing is kick A$$... Others like crank shafts and PTOs are not out of the question either.

Joe

I ran Nova OBs for years.. still have one of the first 40 Blue conversion kits made. Its a work of art. I have a few Nova OBs on the shelves and could use them to tool up if need be. Thanks for the offer. I even have a one off Nova Rossi OB Sport Motor (not legal for anything) but a great running motor and real fun to own. I will have to dig up a picture of it for you.

Biggest issue i see is time... I likely would have a hard time finding time to take on such an project.. I would not build the parts but rather have them built for our company and over seeing the production can take some time.. I do this full time at my engineering job and do it with Power Surge too.. I guess its a horse a piece..

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Hey Grim I will get in touch with you later about the crank. If you need the motor for measurments I would be glad to lend you mine off my boat. The crank would be for and outboard. I tell you what I know for a fact that if you would start building them you would get orders for them. I will tell you the reason when i Personal message you. I also, want to tell you keep up the excellent job you are doing with outboard racing. From what it looks like the Nats will be domanated by the 21 tunnels.

Tunnel290

Thanks for the good words and if we can help you in any way please let us know..

ROCK ON

Grim

Latest posts

Back