Thanks from 2008 FE Nats CD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Naylor

Hi guys well after several hours of sleeping and some vicoden I am starting to feel like my self again.

I would like to thank every racer that attened the race. You all were the best.

I would like to thank Districe 9 Director Dave Bestpitch for all his help and the rest of the District 9 Nitro racers that made this happen.

I allso must thank all the sponsors with out them none of this would happen:

Our Main Sponsor Fuller's Fast Electrics.

High Points Champion Sponsor Max amps,

Class Sponsorrs Octura, Oxidean Marine, RC Lipos Inc., BBY Racing, Lightz Products, Scottsdale Model Boaters, Offshore Electrics and Aquacraft. Our raffel sponsors RC Lipos Inc., Max amps, Castle Creations,Offshore Electrics, Hobbytown Concord, Hitec, Aquacraft, Astro Flightand Aerospace Composite Products. Allso Grim Racer for the props for the SV27 class.

I had a great time thanks to every one!

Randy,

I herd some very good things about this event.. Wish I could have been there.

Congrats to all

Grim

All I have to say is: I paid the fish (LoL)

I WOULD tell you boys a "fish story" but no one who wasn't there will believe that a 29 inch carp was taking out the fastest boat of select heats..

In P-hydro it knocked Naylor's boat at least a foot off the water costing him the heat..

Others were affected by "the fish" it seemed to like Brian Buass's boats a LOT!!!

The little sucker got my 19-turn hydro, and actually busted the botttom of the sponson!

Not kidding, it literally picked the fastest boat in a heat, and RAMMED it at full speed.. Don't believe me? Ask anyone who was there.. :D

And yes Grimracer.. The "Rubber Chicken" made a special guest star appearance..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know I have ran in to Boats, bouies, turtles, floating chair, bottles and rocks, but this was something hitting the center of the bottom of my boat. I can still see in my mind the War Eagle 34 getting lifted off the water and Tom Levesie screaming at me "that that was a fish that hit your boat Randy!" At several hundered feet away it was not eazy to tell what it was. We were seeing fish jump all week end. What a trip.

Back