Tampa Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats a mixture control??? LOL

It is this lever that controls speed, (not to be confused with the stop/start/emergency brake lever/trigger that is used to go out and come in
smile.gif
When the engine squeals like a banshee then dies ...you went to far.:0

It's the amount of ice cubes you put in your drink, mixture control, yea.. :lol:

I was told by my wife if the RTRs are running anything but the full course 6 lap that District three has set up for high points for RTR she be leavng it at home.

The link is still not working properly as it shows on sport40 and some other classes that they are filled on the link, if i use the District site they using PDF which i dont have my wife doesnt have and i cant sign up that way and i would like to do the online sign up

I was told by my wife if the RTRs are running anything but the full course 6 lap that District three has set up for high points for RTR she be leavng it at home.
Im thinking you may want to bring the RTR Robert.

Trust me on this one ;)

Andy

Im thinking you may want to bring the RTR Robert.

Trust me on this one ;)

Andy
this is what i am getting when i go to "Sign Up "

The Tampa Bay Area Model Boaters Presents

The April 17th & 18th 2010 D3 High Points Race

The Tampa Bay Area Model Boaters Presents The

April 17th & 18th 2010 D3 High Points Race

INSTRUCTIONS - STEP ONE

Step One:

Select the classes you wish to enter by selecting the checkboxes to the right of the class.

Step Two:

Once you have selected the classes you wish to enter, verify cost by checking the 'Total' field at the bottom of the 'cost' column.

Step Three:

After verifying the classes entered and the total, select the payment method if available, then click continue.

NOTE: Late fee date is 4/13/2010. Entry cutoff date is 4/13/2010.

CLASS ENTRIES REMAINING COST REGISTER A Hydro 0 15.00 A MOD OPC Tunnel 1 15.00 A Mono 1 15.00 B Hydro 0 15.00 B MOD OPC Tunnel 1 15.00 B Mono 1 15.00 C Hydro 0 15.00 C Mono 1 15.00 GX One Cat 1 15.00 GX One Mono 1 15.00 GX One Rigger 1 15.00 GX One Sport Hydro 1 15.00 Gas Crackerbox 1 15.00 Gas Offshore 1 15.00 Gas Tunnel 1 15.00 Jersey Skiff 1 15.00 Nitro Offshore 1 15.00 RTR 1 15.00 Scale Unlimited Hydro 0 15.00 Sport Forty II 0 15.00 Sport TwentyOne 0 15.00 Thunderboat 1 15.00 X Hydro 1 15.00 X Mono 1 15.00 Total

EVENT DETAILS

* 225 BOAT LIMIT 4 ROUNDS PER CLASS.

* MIN. THREE BOATS/CLASS. AWARDS 1-3 PLACE.

* NAMBA SANCTIONED, DISTRICT 3 RULES APPLY.

* ALL ENTRIES MUST INCLUDE AN ALTERNATE FREQUENCY.

* ENTRY FEE $15 PER BOAT LATE ENTRY $25.

* MUFFLERS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES 95 DB OR LESS.

* SCALE BOATS MUST BE REGISTERED TO RUN.

* 1/2 MILL OPTION WITH 30 SECOND CLOCK.

* OPEN WATER, FRIDAY APRIL 16th, 1:00 TILL 5:00.

* ENTRY DEADLINE POSTMARKED BY APRIL 10th, 2009.

* NO PHONE ENTRIES ALLOWED.

* DRIVERS MEETING 7:30 AM.

* FIRST HEAT STARTS AT 7:45 AM.

* STARTING TABLES PROVIDED AND MUST BE USED.

For more information, contact: Rod Hendricks

CONTACTS

* Rod Hendricks (727) 578-9948

* Norm Doerr [727] 452-5395

MAIL IN ENTRIES

Mail In Entry Form

Rod Hendricks

9461 Sun Isle Dr, NE.

St, Petersburg Florida 33702

WHEN

From - Saturday, April 17th 2010 at 7:30 AM

-through-

To - Sunday, April 18th at 6:00 PM

WHERE

Tampa Bay Area Model Boat Club

8600 Benjamin Rd.

Tampa, Florida. 335634

Also click on "mail in entry form " ?? I'm just going to write in I guess .

NORM! Im so GLAD yer runnin!...ESPECIALLY Sport 20...it'll be FUN!
smile.gif
8 to 10 heats in RTR?.....id better bring a SPARE MOTOR! :lol: :lol: Gonna be GREAT! Don, hope you entered yer SPORT 20!
wink.gif
Bill:

Bring the new 20 boat to the pond Saturday and we can get it wet. Worked on Hank's and made a lot of progress.
I will sure try Marty! As it stands right now, if i run Nubs tunnel im going to be running 5 classes as it is......dont know if ill have room in the van for the 4 boats im runnin plus the 20 hydro as it is!
rolleyes.gif
gotta figure this one out! Im starting to feel like "GO FAST" with all the boats!
tongue.gif
NORM! Its already a forgone conclusion that your Sport 20 AND your 20 hydro will be BALLISTIC MISSLES.....cause i know who worked on both of em!
wink.gif
smile.gif
I am Sooooo excited about this race!!!!!
Save the tunnel for another day! Maybe Andy can run it.
smile.gif
Norm, I think Andy's already got one and we may be runnin in the same class!!
Let Marty drive it.
smile.gif
Does it have a mixture control ? :)
Yep on the mixture control! Heres the thing...Marty doesnt need the stick time...HES ALREADY GOOD! Me on the other hand.... :lol:
So ... do I get to run over the new 21 hydro this weekend ? ..or save it for the race :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I GOTTA get it wet this weekend if i want to run next weekend! I just spent the last hour and a half TRYIN to break the motor in on my RTR at the TINY, WEED INFESTED pond at the shop.......whatta PITA! Baseball practice with the G-kids requires less effort than this MADDNESS! :rolleyes: :lol:

I have gone in and corrected the problem on rc racing events.

Rod set it up so that there was only one entry allowed per class. I have changed it to 24.

Bill

BILLS DA MAN, Oh Andy i can tell you dont know my wife if it isnt by the rules forget it.

OK ,tried five times typing in for 6 boats only to get a Paypal only option at the bottom right of the frequency listing page ..gonna do it the old fashioned way .......
ph34r.gif

OK ,tried five times typing in for 6 boats only to get a Paypal only option at the bottom right of the frequency listing page ..gonna do it the old fashioned way .......
ph34r.gif
Tom

You select mail in on the very first page, where you select the classes you want to enter.

When all else fails... read the instructions:rolleyes:!

ph34r.gif
Tom

You select mail in on the very first page, where you select the classes you want to enter.

When all else fails... read the instructions:rolleyes:!

Thanks for waking me from my extended Senior Moment I was overcome with !!!!!! WOW !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It iasnt me Marty it is the wife and it is her boat, like i said she runs by the rules thats her she is new remember and doesnt turn that boat tight so what ever you have in mind i let her see it then make her mind up you also have to remember there might only be 3 RTRs running if one person doesnt like it no one gets to run.

It iasnt me Marty it is the wife and it is her boat, like i said she runs by the rules thats her she is new remember and doesnt turn that boat tight so what ever you have in mind i let her see it then make her mind up you also have to remember there might only be 3 RTRs running if one person doesnt like it no one gets to run.
Open and enlight thy mind my brother and the wives-

You wont get steered wrong- once again - trust me ;)

Has the Tpa club every let you down ?????

When they said Tri-Oval at the Storm race , I was like wth :blink:

I would rather run EVERY race that way from here on out ;)

If some more of you guys had tried it- well ..........

It will be fun, and NO, its not a tri-oval :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty some how it signed me up for Scale i dont have a scale and didnt know how to delete it only thing i am running is Sporty 40

Andy all i was stating as stated in the District three rules for RTRs startes they must run the full course and 6 laps to be a legal District race and high points i told her to take a look at the course and run it and it is up to her if she runs it ihave no say, it is her boat and her time and her thoughts.

Latest posts

Back