Tampa Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty went to the link to sign up but nothing is working right i click on the box nothing and it says to continue, but cant.

Robert,

He just forgot to enter the number of entries allowed for each class. Should be an easy quick fix when Marty gets to it. If you notice, there are zeros next to each class. This tells the program to not accept any more entries.
Don ! There should be enough Sport 20 hydros to make, so PLEASE run yours......talk some smack to Gene! Gettem goin! Im runnin mine and my Sport 40 and my Scale boat, and, and, and...Lou, Doc, Warren, and Hank i think in Sport 20......so if you dont run yers.....................YER SCARED!
laugh.gif
I will bring one.
smile.gif

Gibson is talking some serious SMACK in Sport 21!! Norm you gonna dust off the sleds for this one ??
biggrin.gif

Marty went to the link to sign up but nothing is working right i click on the box nothing and it says to continue, but cant.

Robert,

He just forgot to enter the number of entries allowed for each class. Should be an easy quick fix when Marty gets to it. If you notice, there are zeros next to each class. This tells the program to not accept any more entries.
Don ! There should be enough Sport 20 hydros to make, so PLEASE run yours......talk some smack to Gene! Gettem goin! Im runnin mine and my Sport 40 and my Scale boat, and, and, and...Lou, Doc, Warren, and Hank i think in Sport 20......so if you dont run yers.....................YER SCARED!
laugh.gif
I will bring one.
smile.gif

Gibson is talking some serious SMACK in Sport 21!! Norm you gonna dust off the sleds for this one ??
biggrin.gif
Tom;

Yes Sir, I have a couple of 20 boats here that run sort of okay.

Bill's sport 20 engine is a monster, they had that thing on the dyno and it was strong!

We have a little (BIG) surprise for the "Ready to Runs". Be sure your boat will turn well :)

Bring enough fuel for at least 8-10 rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a little (BIG) surprise for the "Ready to Runs". Be sure your boat will turn well :)

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Marty , tried to enter online using the Paypal / Mail in payment option ..didn't offer the mail in payment with the Register on line scenario like it usually does ?

We have a little (BIG) surprise for the "Ready to Runs". Be sure your boat will turn well
smile.gif

ph34r.gif
:ph34r:
ph34r.gif
:ph34r:

Marty , tried to enter online using the Paypal / Mail in payment option ..didn't offer the mail in payment with the Register on line scenario like it usually does ?
Tom,

Did you toggle the drop down box next to the payment choice? This allows you to choose either option.

NORM! Im so GLAD yer runnin!...ESPECIALLY Sport 20...it'll be FUN! :) 8 to 10 heats in RTR?.....id better bring a SPARE MOTOR! :lol: :lol: Gonna be GREAT! Don, hope you entered yer SPORT 20! ;)

NORM! Im so GLAD yer runnin!...ESPECIALLY Sport 20...it'll be FUN!
smile.gif
8 to 10 heats in RTR?.....id better bring a SPARE MOTOR!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gonna be GREAT! Don, hope you entered yer SPORT 20!
wink.gif

I am hoping to have something for you and Doc. I am going to hide the prop box :)

NOW! I hope you are running that 20 outrigger?

I think Between the Pond Pirates and us two we should be fine.

NORM! Im so GLAD yer runnin!...ESPECIALLY Sport 20...it'll be FUN! :) 8 to 10 heats in RTR?.....id better bring a SPARE MOTOR! :lol: :lol: Gonna be GREAT! Don, hope you entered yer SPORT 20! ;)
Bill:

Bring the new 20 boat to the pond Saturday and we can get it wet. Worked on Hank's and made a lot of progress.

Bill:

Bring the new 20 boat to the pond Saturday and we can get it wet. Worked on Hank's and made a lot of progress.
I will sure try Marty! As it stands right now, if i run Nubs tunnel im going to be running 5 classes as it is......dont know if ill have room in the van for the 4 boats im runnin plus the 20 hydro as it is! :rolleyes: gotta figure this one out! Im starting to feel like "GO FAST" with all the boats! :p NORM! Its already a forgone conclusion that your Sport 20 AND your 20 hydro will be BALLISTIC MISSLES.....cause i know who worked on both of em! ;) :) I am Sooooo excited about this race!!!!!

smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Bill:

I will sure try Marty! As it stands right now, if i run Nubs tunnel im going to be running 5 classes as it is......dont know if ill have room in the van for the 4 boats im runnin plus the 20 hydro as it is!
rolleyes.gif
gotta figure this one out! Im starting to feel like "GO FAST" with all the boats!
tongue.gif
NORM! Its already a forgone conclusion that your Sport 20 AND your 20 hydro will be BALLISTIC MISSLES.....cause i know who worked on both of em!
wink.gif
smile.gif
I am Sooooo excited about this race!!!!!
Save the tunnel for another day! Maybe Andy can run it. :)

smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Bill:

I will sure try Marty! As it stands right now, if i run Nubs tunnel im going to be running 5 classes as it is......dont know if ill have room in the van for the 4 boats im runnin plus the 20 hydro as it is!
rolleyes.gif
gotta figure this one out! Im starting to feel like "GO FAST" with all the boats!
tongue.gif
NORM! Its already a forgone conclusion that your Sport 20 AND your 20 hydro will be BALLISTIC MISSLES.....cause i know who worked on both of em!
wink.gif
smile.gif
Norm, I think Andy's already got one and we may be runnin in the same class!!

smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Bill:

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
Save the tunnel for another day! Maybe Andy can run it.
smile.gif
Let Marty drive it.
smile.gif
Does it have a mixture control ? :)

smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Bill:

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Let Marty drive it.
smile.gif
Whats a mixture control??? LOL

Whats a mixture control??? LOL

It is this lever that controls speed, (not to be confused with the stop/start/emergency brake lever/trigger that is used to go out and come in
smile.gif
When the engine squeals like a banshee then dies ...you went to far.:0

smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Bill:

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Let Marty drive it.
smile.gif
Yep on the mixture control! Heres the thing...Marty doesnt need the stick time...HES ALREADY GOOD! Me on the other hand.... :lol:

smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Bill:

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
Had planned on it Bill, but at this point I dont think I will be able to run at all :(

Bummed...............

Marty what is the deal on RTR and 8 to 10 rounds would like to know beforew signing Rhonda up.

smile.gif
8 to 10 heats in RTR?.....id better bring a SPARE MOTOR! :lol: :lol: Gonna be GREAT! Don, hope you entered yer SPORT 20!
wink.gif
Bill:

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Let Marty drive it.
smile.gif
Yep on the mixture control! Heres the thing...Marty doesnt need the stick time...HES ALREADY GOOD! Me on the other hand.... :lol:
So ... do I get to run over the new 21 hydro this weekend ? ..or save it for the race :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back