Tampa Race Feb 24/25

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not "comming"

But I am going over!!!

Entry went with the mail today

Mr. Mike, You never let me know about Little Mike?? C-Mono

Well I just got the answer, Little Mike has a ball game that weekend, So, the C-Mono drivers in district 3 are safe from humiliation, for at least 1 more race.

Hope we have enough to make a scale class, for the entire weekend???

We will have 2 (Pickles & Me) ?? Anyone else want to join in on the fun??

Rick

I will be there rick coming after you in sport 40 and definitely 20 mono watch out lol Robert

I WOULD NOT COUNT YOUR CHICKS BEFORE THEY HATCH ON RICKS NEW 20 MONO.....YOU ALL WILL BE SURPRIZED

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there rick coming after you in sport 40 and definitely 20 mono watch out

**** Robert, you got me all shook up, I just got word, your running in the mid 60's with your 20 MONO!

Looks like I have my work cut out for me

Rick

Ok rick i heard u found my secret out of going 60mph u got the same prop boooooooooo lol see you in tampa

Rod, hows the entry list looking, you short any classes?

Robert P.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, was planning on tomorrow, maybe??

So I can't say how it works?

If you want something to remain a secret, you need to PM your correspondence, not on open forum??

Or did you do that on purpose, to give me a chance?

Rick

I talked to Rod Fri nite, so far about 140 boats, I dont know if any classes are short.

Lou

Rick

There are 3 classes that are short.

C- Mono -1 boat

C-Hydro - 0

Nitro Offshore -1 boat. Should be 2 if Hearl gets his entry in.

Hopefully there will be more entries in the mail box on Monday & Tuesday.

If you want to enter call the # on the flyer and we will get you in.

Rod H.

Rod, who is the C-MONO entered? Tommy Cordosa?

If you can gather one more, let me know, I battery mine up to make a third, I will put it in the trailer to be safe!

If you get two for NItro Offshore, Call Mike Haynes, He may be willing to make the third??

Rick

Latest posts

Back