Tampa Race Feb 24/25

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not "comming"

But I am going over!!!

Entry went with the mail today

Mr. Mike, You never let me know about Little Mike?? C-Mono

Well I just got the answer, Little Mike has a ball game that weekend, So, the C-Mono drivers in district 3 are safe from humiliation, for at least 1 more race.

Hope we have enough to make a scale class, for the entire weekend???

We will have 2 (Pickles & Me) ?? Anyone else want to join in on the fun??

Rick

I will be there rick coming after you in sport 40 and definitely 20 mono watch out lol Robert

I WOULD NOT COUNT YOUR CHICKS BEFORE THEY HATCH ON RICKS NEW 20 MONO.....YOU ALL WILL BE SURPRIZED

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there rick coming after you in sport 40 and definitely 20 mono watch out

**** Robert, you got me all shook up, I just got word, your running in the mid 60's with your 20 MONO!

Looks like I have my work cut out for me

Rick

Ok rick i heard u found my secret out of going 60mph u got the same prop boooooooooo lol see you in tampa

Rod, hows the entry list looking, you short any classes?

Robert P.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, was planning on tomorrow, maybe??

So I can't say how it works?

If you want something to remain a secret, you need to PM your correspondence, not on open forum??

Or did you do that on purpose, to give me a chance?

Rick

I talked to Rod Fri nite, so far about 140 boats, I dont know if any classes are short.

Lou

Rick

There are 3 classes that are short.

C- Mono -1 boat

C-Hydro - 0

Nitro Offshore -1 boat. Should be 2 if Hearl gets his entry in.

Hopefully there will be more entries in the mail box on Monday & Tuesday.

If you want to enter call the # on the flyer and we will get you in.

Rod H.

Rod, who is the C-MONO entered? Tommy Cordosa?

If you can gather one more, let me know, I battery mine up to make a third, I will put it in the trailer to be safe!

If you get two for NItro Offshore, Call Mike Haynes, He may be willing to make the third??

Rick

Back