Tampa Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Morton

Thanx to the Tampa Club had a. Nice day ,meeting old friends and new ones

great looking race site. Pizza was good . Thanx to Nub Kopicsa for hosting me for

day

Bob

ohmy.gif
Who left the door open so you could get away. and Fla. no less. Nubs is definitely a character.
blink.gif
Ps. There's no such thing as good pizza in Fla.
laugh.gif

You need to get out more Ray there some great pizza places here in Florida because we get all the northerners moving here lol

You need to get out more Ray there some great pizza places here in Florida because we get all the northerners moving here lol
My thoughts exactly Robert!!!!

Ray, do you know what YANKEES and Hemorrhoids have in common????

They come south, hang out, and are a pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
Hmmmmm thought we were talking Flo-Rita.
tongue.gif
No comments from the "Georgia" peanut galley.
laugh.gif

Thanx to the Tampa Club had a. Nice day ,meeting old friends and new ones

great looking race site. Pizza was good . Thanx to Nub Kopicsa for hosting me for

day

Bob
It was a good day.. I know Bill Gibson was happy. Rod's forty is hauling the mail.

Did Nub ever get the radio box tape out to fix that one problem? :)

It was nice to finally meet you in person Bob :)

Norm Doerr

MAN! What a GREAT TIME! Didnt sleep well last night...i just kept seeing my "INTREPID" 20 hydro SLINGSHOTING around the bouys faster then i could keep up with it!..... Marty....whatta boat! :) Nubb, sorry your 40 tunnel blew up, but THANKS for the AWESOME K&B hat!! Been wantin one of those for years! Tampa Boat Club, you guys-n-gals are the best! After not belonging to a club for 25 years, im PROUD to call myself a member of your club! Norm, you better get your boats together for the race...its gonna be FUN! B) Oh Yeah, and RAY, if your ever in the Tampa Bay area, we'll run over to ST. Angelos pizza.....they're from Buffalo orginally and i think you MIGHT change your mind about florida pizza! And the wings are KILLER! :) Bob, it was MY pleasure to meet you and have some laughs...hope to see you again and thank you very much for the compliments on the boat! And "GO FAST", your new THRIFTWAY TOO! gas thunderboat is AWESOME!.....im just not used to watching you run something that goes less than 80 MPH! :lol: HAPPY EASTER everyone! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MAN! What a GREAT TIME! Didnt sleep well last night...i just kept seeing my "INTREPID" 20 hydro SLINGSHOTING around the bouys faster then i could keep up with it!..... Marty....whatta boat!
smile.gif
Nubb, sorry your 40 tunnel blew up, but THANKS for the AWESOME K&B hat!! Been wantin one of those for years! Tampa Boat Club, you guys-n-gals are the best! After not belonging to a club for 25 years, im PROUD to call myself a member of your club! Norm, you better get your boats together for the race...its gonna be FUN!
cool.gif
Oh Yeah, and RAY, if your ever in the Tampa Bay area, we'll run over to ST. Angelos pizza.....they're from Buffalo orginally and i think you MIGHT change your mind about florida pizza! And the wings are KILLER!
smile.gif
Bob, it was MY pleasure to meet you and have some laughs...hope to see you again and thank you very much for the compliments on the boat! And "GO FAST", your new THRIFTWAY TOO! gas thunderboat is AWESOME!.....im just not used to watching you run something that goes less than 80 MPH!
laugh.gif
HAPPY EASTER everyone!
smile.gif
Even though I was only there for an hour I had a good time and good to see old buds and meet Bob Morton as well . Bills new .21 hydro is quick and beautifully crafted ..........shame I'm gonna have to Re Kit it !!!!!
laugh.gif
. Need Valium or a Disco Biscuit to drive the Thunderboat after the twin deal !! I heard Larry Beals went 92.5 today !!!!!!

Fun times in model boating in 2010 ......ready to RACE !!!!!!
biggrin.gif

The Intrepid 20 is the best turning boat I have ever owned. Takes some getting used to.

Odd to see Go Fast with a GAS boat. :)

Was Beals at the Veterans Lake? I would have loved to see that much speed.

Fun times ahead. :)

Latest posts

Back