T120 not holding throttle position calibration after power down.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Duggan

Hi all,

Having some strange issues with a T120 ESC. I can programme it's settings with a programmer and it holds them, but it won't hold the throttle programming with a power cycle. This ESC decided to do this in the second round of a race meeting after working well for a year or so.

Is this game over for this ESC, or is it a known thing with a way to fix it? I'm happy to replace it, but want to know it's not something I'm missing! I've tried different low voltage cut off settings and auto detect vs programming the cell count, tried different lipos and also an Rx pack with the red wire removed from the signal line.

Thanks in advance!

Tim.

That happens sone times on those things Tim, I have just put up with it and calibrated each time...

not a bad thing, at least you know you get full throttle each time you run the boat

*fixed a spelling error

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 10 t120's that have never had a problem at all.....did u calabrate the throttle ? like said above just calabrate it each run or better yet buy a new one for 49 bucks from hk got my last one intwo weeks from china

Yes Ron I calibrated it, but it won't keep the setting once the power is removed. I have had this ESC for a while, and this behaviour is new.

Latest posts

Back