Sure seems dead around here.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl, he lives very near the SOWEGA pond. He should be at the SOWEGA race next weekend

Bill I still have all my snipers , they’ve even won in mod vp with a pod down the middle, and stock , mod , and spec

Bill I still have all my snipers , they’ve even won in mod vp with a pod down the middle, and stock , mod , and spec
Learn something new everyday , I never knew a Sniper with a pod existed for Mod VP .

Who did the pod Shane ? Care to share a bottom pic ?? I would love to see what they/you came up with.

I still have my Vision Mod VP , one of these days I will make it back up to Sowega and visit the good folks that run and race at that place and wet a boat
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made a wood pod and two way taped it on , nothing special but worked grate, was faster than my vision like yours.

I recently received an email from Manuel Joao Xavier who lives in Spain.   His JD WOF 32 placed first in the an international race in Spain.  Manuel stated the sponsons were slightly modified from the original plans.  In Europe they race 10 minute events and after 2 minutes the water is very choppy.   That is why a larger hull works better.  

JD

WOF 32 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently received an email from Manuel Joao Xavier who lives in Spain.   His JD WOF 32 placed first in the an international race in Spain.  Manuel stated the sponsons were slightly modified from the original plans.  In Europe they race 10 minute events and after 2 minutes the water is very choppy.   That is why a larger hull works better.  

JD

View attachment 97216
Jerry, There are a lot of people who are still racing today because they got hooked on R/C outboard tunnels by building your kits including me. THANKS!

JD

View attachment 97216
Only one small correction I live in Portugal but sometimes the races are in Spain. After all it´s only 450Km or 280miles.

It´s a thunder tiger BX-R 21 OS 2D carb the lower unit it´s also thunder tiger but with 1.27:1 gear ratio and the propeller it´s a prather 225 or the octura 447 reduced to 45mm.
 I dont club race so rules don't matter ..I'm curious to whether the BX-R 21 is a direct bolt up for the thunder tiger?

Latest posts

Back