Supplier Issues

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tampa1330

Since I've been involved with this hobby, roughly 6 months, I have crossed paths with a company called Twisted Liquid Racing. The first time I voluntarily purchased items from that company and I was only disappointed with non-delivery of agreed/paid items. The second time I was in a contest, which I did not realize was being 100% sponsored by TLR. I took first place in the contest and was supposed to take home serveral prizes including a new Full Mod Complete RTR boat From TLR, Fuel, some tools, and other Misc Prizes. Three months have passed since the constest was closed and winners were annonced and I have not received anything. Nor have any of the other winners received prizes as agreed. It's a cumulation of about $800.00 in prizes. Also I voluntarily sponsored the RTRZone website, which TLR has now suspendid me from for talking about new products that are not available from TLR. If anyone has ever had such a problem with this company please come forward as I am taking the necessary actions against TLR to prevent this from happening again. Too many times I have read a post on RTRZone about a customer not receiving their items as purchased and an hour later zap that post is gone. Please contact me through PM so your information remains anynomous. It's practices like this that make a fun hobby a disasterous nightmare.

Since I've been involved with this hobby, roughly 6 months, I have crossed paths with a company called Twisted Liquid Racing. The first time I voluntarily purchased items from that company and I was only disappointed with non-delivery of agreed/paid items. The second time I was in a contest, which I did not realize was being 100% sponsored by TLR. I took first place in the contest and was supposed to take home serveral prizes including a new Full Mod Complete RTR boat From TLR, Fuel, some tools, and other Misc Prizes. Three months have passed since the constest was closed and winners were annonced and I have not received anything. Nor have any of the other winners received prizes as agreed. It's a cumulation of about $800.00 in prizes. Also I voluntarily sponsored the RTRZone website, which TLR has now suspendid me from for talking about new products that are not available from TLR. If anyone has ever had such a problem with this company please come forward as I am taking the necessary actions against TLR to prevent this from happening again. Too many times I have read a post on RTRZone about a customer not receiving their items as purchased and an hour later zap that post is gone. Please contact me through PM so your information remains anynomous. It's practices like this that make a fun hobby a disasterous nightmare.

Get in line man... Many have fallen pray to these cowards.

It's only 1 guy.... not a team not a staff, 1 worthless looser. James has been banned from every rcboating forum except his own.... RTR zone.

Can't tell enough people to stay from him!

It's only 1 guy.... not a team not a staff, 1 worthless looser. James has been banned from every rcboating forum except his own.... RTR zone.
Yeah you know in dealing with his "customer service" I met about 4-5 different people representing TLR. But the funny part is They all have the same attitude of "I know it all you can't tell me anyting". In my criminal psychology classes in college I learned about charater forensics. Every email I received had james written all over it but it was signed by some ficticious name. All a load of baloney. Thanks for your support tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you know in dealing with his "customer service" I met about 4-5 different people representing TLR. But the funny part is They all have the same attitude of "I know it all you can't tell me anyting". In my criminal psychology classes in college I learned about charater forensics. Every email I received had james written all over it by was sign by some ficticious name. All a load of baloney. Thanks for your support tom.
Maybe its time to tell him he has won a prize and see if he bites. Magots like this hurt our sport,esp when a guy spends extra money and gets nothing......Key the fiddle

Why don't you tell the truth Travis TLR had nothing to do with you getting BANNED from RTRZONE. I BANNED YOU and deleted all your posts for breaking the rules of not BASHING company's on RTRZONE among other things, you selling Vegas Parts or your grease that don't stay on the drive shaft had nothing to do with it. You jumping in the middle of someone else's post asking where to get a Octura prop and saying Octura was outdated and behind the times in prop making was just the straw that broke the camels back. As for the build off TLR was not the sole sponsor and your boat was supposed to be built and painted by 2 other individuals that like to say they are company's and they backed out when it came time to honer their commitment so James had to take up their slack and he asked me not to throw them under the bus but they know who they are, he also asked me not to post anything here but he does not control what I do. I invited you to run on the pond with me and treated you like a friend, I even invited you to my family's house on Lake Talquin to run boats and have easter dinner just to find out your running around and stabbing Me and TLR in the back. But now I see your true colors. I find it amazing how you and every other clown that has TRIED to RIP TLR off never tells the whole story, like you got your order except for the engine because of issues with the engine manufacturer (and the reason that engine was discontinued by the manufacturer) and you did a charge back claiming you got nothing. Now who's the crook? or that you paid with a echeck and started complaining about not having your parts before the check even cleared. Now I see you in another post saying you mod engines,,LOL,, you never modded a engine in your life, you couldn't even get the boat you built in the build off with the Axe Rossi 21 to run 5 consecutive laps. I just thought the members here at IW should know what kinda person their really dealing with, and sorry our rejects seem to think they need to come here to spreed their lies.

Why don't you tell the truth Travis TLR had nothing to do with you getting BANNED from RTRZONE. I BANNED YOU and deleted all your posts for breaking the rules of not BASHING company's on RTRZONE among other things, you selling Vegas Parts or your grease that don't stay on the drive shaft had nothing to do with it. You jumping in the middle of someone else's post asking where to get a Octura prop and saying Octura was outdated and behind the times in prop making was just the straw that broke the camels back. As for the build off TLR was not the sole sponsor and your boat was supposed to be built and painted by 2 other individuals that like to say they are company's and they backed out when it came time to honer their commitment so James had to take up their slack and he asked me not to throw them under the bus but they know who they are, he also asked me not to post anything here but he does not control what I do. I invited you to run on the pond with me and treated you like a friend, I even invited you to my family's house on Lake Talquin to run boats and have easter dinner just to find out your running around and stabbing Me and TLR in the back. But now I see your true colors. I find it amazing how you and every other clown that has TRIED to RIP TLR off never tells the whole story, like you got your order except for the engine because of issues with the engine manufacturer (and the reason that engine was discontinued by the manufacturer) and you did a charge back claiming you got nothing. Now who's the crook? or that you paid with a echeck and started complaining about not having your parts before the check even cleared. Now I see you in another post saying you mod engines,,LOL,, you never modded a engine in your life, you couldn't even get the boat you built in the build off with the Axe Rossi 21 to run 5 consecutive laps. I just thought the members here at IW should know what kinda person their really dealing with, and sorry our rejects seem to think they need to come here to spreed their lies.

This changes what? James Is still a thief....

"I find it amazing how you and every other clown that has TRIED to RIP TLR off never tells the whole story",

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I needed some entertainment this eve and got it. :)

TLR is a joke, James is a thief, and we don't like crooks around here, so he's gone.

Even his name isn't welcome around here so don't tell us how he's getting a bad rap.

You'll convince no one here.

Learn to read. I never said I was an engine modder. Adam, this only makes the truth shine true. It's shame, I thought you were better than this. What you are saying is a lie. I'm not wasting my time battling this BS. I am a honest seller. I have over 314 satisfied customers, but TLR only has you. hmmmmm. Adam, you told me yourself serveral times that you would drop James yourself if he didn't owe you so much money. Oh yeah and from what I've been told JAMES is the reject and he is the one that has been banned from every other forum. Good luck to ya Adam, I wish you the best. Being business partners with James is a gamble. Hope you play your cards right. Oh and the grease I use is also used by the one of the Dist 3 namba high points champs. Hmmm. Enjoy your mickey mouse show!

Oh yeah,

Those props you have of mine, consider them a gift. ;)

One thing I did want to mention, I didn't start this to find people that want to "bash" TLR. I am just look for people who are willing to help me put a stop to it by providing the details on any related incidents and their personal information. I will not use this information for any unsolicited purpose. The information is being forwarded to my attorney for case support. For those of you who have already stepped forward, thank you. Please allow time for me to appropriately review the information and forward the pertinent info to the attorneys. I have already received serveral replies, but please don't hesitate to add to the list. Even just your name and a breif description of the incident will suffice. Hopefully we can finally put an end to this. Thank you for your support. Please send any info via PM so you may remain anonymous.

Wow guys! These are just expensive toys we are playing with, time to reexamine some life priorities. All this bashing is childish and petty......let it go, these boats are fun but they are just TOYS. CHILL.........and get a girlfriend or something

Want more proof? He's been not only banned form RC Universe but him or his company can not be even mentioned there after his "threats" of a lawsuit. Even the initials TLR are in the site censor.

Radio Control Zone and RC Groups plus possibly Rum Runner Racing all have ongoing threads of where James has not delivered the goods to paying customers. Want links? I'll be happy to provide them.

Adam, it's not about the RTRZone, it's about him not getting what he paid for and later won in a contest.

If you dont like a guy or his company, dont buy from him anymore
That was the solution for me, until I kept receiving complaints about him from my customers. That's when I decided to take the selfless route and help others avoid this problem by all means. If you saw the list, you would understand why he needs to be stopped. You're right these are fun toys, until situations like this occur. But for some of us this is a sport and a business, so this is no place for un-sportsman like conduct.

Again, I did not start this to bash anyone or any company. I started this to find a solution to a MINOR problem. If you want to help then great, if not, don't waste your time.

Put it this way, if there were satisfied customers, where are they to support him?

He started off by delivering the goods but as time went on, he started coming up with one excuse after another some of which could have been understood as he said that he was overwhelmed with business. Later on the excuses became more lame, tracking codes that were fake or "the items were sent to the wrong customer".

What he started off by doing was something that the market needed so it's unfortunate that things went bad but to nobodies fault but his own.

Put it this way, if there were satisfied customers, where are they to support him?
There are some, but as the threads show there are many unsatisfied ones too. As Ron and I are both aware, a combination of his public and behind the scenes antics resulted in him being banned on RC Universe. It's pretty telling that this pattern continued at other sites. The customer experiences that have been posted make it appear that the online tendencies that got him banned also spill over into his business. A friend of mine received a particularly "colorful" email from one of his employees one time. When he forwarded it to TLR, the fowl language did not seem to be a concern.

I suspect his satisfied customers limit their discussions of him to posts on rtrzone, their little private club, where anyone they don't like, such as those who dare to disagree with Mr TLR, are banned. The funny thing about that place is that it's OK for those in the inner circle to say whatever they want about others, but if you're not in the circle, you better be careful what you say. They've banned me several times over the last year even when I didn't say anything. Also, what's the point of a discussion board where only positive comments about a product are permitted? It's a fact of life that not all products are good and that when something is not good, people should know. Disagreement can be a good thing. Enforcing a Stepford like community isn't. Somewhere along the line the people in TLR's little clique lost sight of the difference between honest, open discussions and bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back